Jackson Creditor's Claim -- Mad Libs Style

1/25/2010 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonCreditor's claims against Michael Jackson's Estate are like a game of Mad Libs. Here is today's version:

The Jackson estate was sued on January 22 by someone named Craig A. Johnson. He claims he was never paid for the engineering and research work he did.

Johnson is suing for $374,403.24.

Now here's the fun part -- Johnson submitted 345 separate charges for "chart compilations." He doesn't explain what those are, but each hit is anywhere between $865 and $1,950.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Who Cares reads a wonder

No toxicology report WHY ((puppet master hints we need your help))What did Grace do with the SANDMAN please help us.PM come back

nan

seven months and the b.s. continues...poor mike

Annie

Michael Jackson's message to all of us!

Simone

Again???!!!! It's too much for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahahha.

Missy

When will TMZ stop posting this BS and get to the real story what is going on with the investigation!? Alot of these "claims" are bogus and the estate lawyers know it!

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

dr cyclops

wacko jacko im sure owes him the money..hell he owes me 5,000,000 for listening to his crappy music for 30 years..i bet wacko is alive and well and living in haiti..god found out and tried to get him with an earthquake...well you say whgat about all the innocent women and kids killed ,,oh well kill them all and let god sort them out hee hee heee

astabasta

9. I FORGOT SHE ALSO LIKES TO CAUSE TROUBLE WHEN SHE IS ON ANY MJ STORY. SO WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE TROUBLE WILL BE HERE WHEN SHE COMES ON.

Posted at 2:52PM on Jan 25th 2010 by watch your back when deb is here

Please put your focus on something else than Deb. This is a Michael Jackson board, not a Deb board.

Thanks in advance.

Chico

Just got back from Target....wow talk about an MJ marketing bonanza! In the CD area, there are signs hanging from the ceiling in four different areas, and TV's BLARING This Is It everywhere!

Got my 3D glasses...I read on the internet that you could get up to 8 free, so I got 8, paid for my stuff and left. When I got home, I realized that each sheet of 3D glasses CONTAINED FOUR SEPARATE GLASSES....SO NOW I HAVE 64 PAIR OF 3D GLASSES! LOL!

Today is 7 months...with no news, no vindication, and Murray is still practicing medicine. I miss Michael Jackson so much, and pray for peace for him.

Chico

EDIT: 32 pairs...damn wth is wrong with my brain today???

Missy

by Chico
I did the same thing i didn't realize there were 4glasses on one sheet...lol

astabasta

EDIT:

Please put your focus on something else than Deb.

Should have been "something OTHER than Deb."

See, Chico, my brain is on Standby too...

Jill

Michael Joseph Jackson to receive "Life Time Achievement Award"...he should have received this while he was alive, however better late than never...God Bless, Rest In Peace

Chico

Even though it's been 7 months today, and I am still frustrated with the pace of LAPD/LADA....I'm still SO EXCITED about the Grammy's 3D tribute to MJ. TII coming out on DVD tomorrow too.

Glad to see astabasta and Missy on the board. Missy and I have now have a lifetime supply of 3D glasses...LOL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments