Gardener to Jackson: I Did Bring You Flowers

1/25/2010 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's landscaper has a tulip or two to pick with the estate -- to the tune of $4,722.01.

Michael jackson creditor's claim

Jose T. Mareque has filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate, claiming he filled Michael's home with trees, orchids, roses, poinsettias, tulips and other plants -- only to be stiffed. It's the same home where Michael died.

According to the invoices, Mareque did the work in December, 2008. He says the bill came to $14,722.01, and Michael's people sent a check for $10,000 and that's it.

Slight problem -- the final invoice notes that the services were performed in December, 2009 -- Michael had been dead for 6 months.

We called Mareque who said he didn't know he had put the wrong year. But as we know, ignorance of the lawn is no excuse.

Mareque says he'll file an amended creditor's claim to correct the problem.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

sue

lankadiva posted at 134 am-- hey you, i am so happy to see ya !! hope you are doing well.. great post and i agree totally, wherever mj may or may not be i love him more!!!! i hope he is at peace!!! i got my dvd this morning cant wait to watch it again!!! sue from tampa

Marla

Harvey and his team of high school drop outs: eat, drink, breath, dream and live Michael Jackson! They should all take a bottle of propofol and get some rest...forever and ever.

cleogirlbird

Yet another greedy liar out for cash...when will this end?

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 1:35AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Missy

I heard that a nanny is #1 enabler. I don't know what role she played in the household. Take it for what its worth.

Daphne Lorincz

you are sick!!!

Posted at 1:46AM on Jan 26th 2010 by child advocate

You got that right. You are sick.

Pink Daisy

The gardener put the wrong date!!!! SUCKA!!!! ;)

Pink Daisy

tmz needs to stop with all the BS! tmz wants to get all up in the Jackson family business why don't they act like real "reporters" and find out what is going on with the investigation!

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL REPORTERS. WHY CAN'T YOU FREAKS GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS? LIKE SOMEONE SAID BEFORE THEY ARE GLORIFIED CAMERAMEN WHO POST STORIES. WANT NEWS GO WATCH CNN.

Posted at 11:32PM on Jan 25th 2010 by GET A GRIP

True! Glorified stalkers. ;)

Pink Daisy

MJ fired Grace. If his mother is smart, she'll fire her again.

Pink Daisy

66. 49. Grace is not a very trustworthy source for information. and the estate is far from being "broke"

Posted at 1:35AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Missy

Posted at 3:41PM on Jan 26th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

She was with him for a long time. She had to have witnessed a lot of stuff. But did she help him? That's the million dollar question. And if she helped, did she do it because she was so in love with him or because she wanted to control him? I don't know what Katherine is thinking keeping her around. I get rid of her until she's been investigated.

hydroponics

I really love gardening.I am glad you posted an information regarding it. Actually i am really looking for some data about gardening.

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 11:09PM on Jan 26th 2010 by Whipser These 3 Words...YOU"RE FIRED, TRICK!!!

Not a bad idea, but I thought the kids are quite close to her. Isn't she also married too, but of course, this doesn't mean she didn't have a crush on him. If KJ is smart, she better "clean house" and put things in order as she is 80 already. To start, get rid of all those so called "friends".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5