Angelina Jolie & Bro Make Video Tribute to Mom

1/26/2010 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven have joined forces to release a video tribute to their late mother Marcheline Bertrand -- featuring home movies from 1981 ... when Angie was just 6-years-old.

Marcheline Bertrand: Click to watch
The video, which shows the family messin' around during a trip to Hawaii, ends with a message that reads, "We Miss You Mom ... With Love, Angelina and James."

Wednesday marks the 3-year anniversary of Marcheline's death.

TMZ has confirmed that Angelina and James were behind the posting of the video.

Jessica

Does anyone else feel like a complete ass viewing that? Such private moments....not for the world to see.

.............

Her brad are breaking up I hear. He says she needs a shrink, and she says he is toxic and boring.

.............

She looks like her mom but her mom was prettier than her

kim

not impressed

ntvnat

She died (((3))) years ago and "ALL OF A SUDDEN" they're releasing this "moving tribute video to their dead mom" when there's waves of a Brad and Angie breakup?

She's TRULY SOUL-LESS, manipulative, expletive, narcissistic, homewrecking B I T CH! Brad and Angie DESERVE each other!

jane

Why would one release a personal private family video to the world???? Someone looking for some poor me PR, so we'd forget the hotel with rubber sheets & sex toys story and the fact the Brad has dumped her skanky arse.

Most of it aren't fooled by it, sorry.

Movie Ticket Buyer

Yep, poor Marcia Lynne Bertrand loved her children, and they say they loved her, yet Marcia Lynne died alone because neither Angie nor James would make an effort to be at her death bed as she lay dying. Angie especially liked her mother's taste in me, so much in fact that she seduced the man her mother loved more than any other. That finished that opportunity for happiness for Marcia Lynne....Thanks Ange, you're all heart.

Anon

Can you say timing?

News comes out over the weekend that papers have been drawn on a potential split and promptly she has a You Tube video sadly portraying her mother by Tuesday?

TMZ you've just been manipulated by the machine.

me

That was very nice. While watching the closeness of Angelina, her brother, and her mother...I could feel the love...but also in the back of my mind,..it brought memories of my mother...also..and how we used to play like that. Very nice. I miss my mom too, Angelina.

cjs

Very lucky they were to have Mom on film, so young so lovely and not a care in the world, just having fun with her children. Very nice.

Lee

Her mother died on the 27th oj January and why it's out today. It's beautiful Anjie and James. She knew you both loved her, I'm sure. As for the rest of the gossip, I give you so much credit for putting up with the constant harrassment from Brad's past, regardless if he was married or not. The point is, no one would have lasted this long, and Brad should have done something a long time ago to make it clear, he isn't perfect, but you were/are his life. I hope the rumors are false, but if not, I understand you Jolie. Many of us do. Your mother must be proud and you stay strong your your beautiful family, and don't let the small stuff get to you. Your mom was beautiful. I hope she met my dad in heaven as he too was the best thing I will ever know. It's not easy, but this is life. Hope you dance as free as she did, and if not, get moving...

Jane Langdon

That was a tribute to Angelina. How SELFISH !!!! She should have told stories about her mom with photos.

cxcontreras

What's the purpose of making a private video public? Publicity Stunt!

JolieIsFake

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING THEY CAN FOR ATTENTION!!!!

GPM

Is this Marcia Lynne Bertrand, who graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1968? Why the name change to "Marcheline?"