Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly

1/26/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is back ... at least according to a Ticketmaster email.

Michael Jackson

The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine's Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael's music. It's an hour and a half long and tickets are around $40. The show starts at 5:00 PM and there is a Pink Floyd one at 7:30 PM.

Plenty of good seats still available. Shocker.

Linda Lovelest

53. Posted at 8:48AM on Jan 26th 2010 by pmiller

Fine if you chose to want to make people believe that but I will stick to my belief that you and your little FB "Clique" are nothing but a group of mf'ing cowards. You have all been asking for the return of TMZRO.......pray that I don't decide to do so.

Posted at 9:09AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
____________________

WHOA BESSY!.............Deb, Chico and Friends....have really been at it early and deadset determined to make mincemeat outa me! roflmfao. Pat yourselves on the back morons, you are doing a magnificent job of it! roflmao

Chico, I knew a long long time ago that you were jealous of me.

gs

Freeze out that stalker the less we see that name on the board the better.
hahahaha now watch the links start hitting hahaha.

Chico

Whatever, Tellit. I told you I'm not the one. Apparently you feel I'm the only person with enough skill to clone you dead on. Like I said, believe what you want. Look for an excuse to blame me. It ain't me.

scum bag TMZ

how come tellit and the new kathy (with a k) and all the other new nics all spell the same words incorrectly...

this is so ridiculous!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Standard Tellit. Rip people and then come back later and say it wasn't her. That way she can rip everyone and then come back and say she was cloned. Transparent.

Linda Lovelest

53. Posted at 8:48AM on Jan 26th 2010 by pmiller

Posted at 9:09AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
___________________

roflmofao!!!........lol....Mother of Mary!! Great jumping bullfrogs!! Cloning mf'er!!

I'll never be coming back as TMZRO or any poster username that is disruptive, ugly or nasty..to these boards....YOU WISH!

One very important detail that you are missing!!!

TMZ MJ boards get probably upwards to 50,000-100,000 hits a day. Only a mere 500-1000+ actually bother to post....but they do read. This is the audience that I address....and have always addressed.

And these are people that your antics cannot effect. roflmao...
Cloning morons....

They can tell the difference. You are providing a good time for them....a little adventure and mystery thrown into the mix! And you are drumming up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for TMZ. GREAT......I LOVE TMZ!!!! Harvey & team are ....you are the best!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 12:24PM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

NOW she's being cloned by Harvey Levin. Does anything have to be said after that?

Linda Lovelest

72. You have all been asking for the return of TMZRO.......pray that I don't decide to do so.

Posted at 9:09AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

==========================================================
Please, should we be afraid of you now?
You're nothing but words on a computerscreen, easy to ignore.

Posted at 9:58AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Irene
___________________

LOL...Irene honey....you are addressing Deb, Chico, and "friends"....not me babe! rofl

Linda Lovelest

75. I know its just a light show, but it made me smile to see it advertised as if it was really him, LOL

Mornin' Tell;)

Posted at 10:16AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Random Angel
_____________________

LOL....WHICH Tell are you talking to RA?!!! rofl
Afraid that you're going to have a difficult time deciding that one. Best to just ignore any Tellit postings! lol

Best to you RA

Peace
Om

scum bag TMZ

will you people just stop, for god's sake. unless you're internal tmz'ers and have to do this, just stop. This is ridiculous. We, the people who have come here to try and find out about Michael, are SO tired of this. You'll get no response back with all the cloning BS and nastiness, it's so old. We get it. Done with it.

Stay on topic, stop bashing people. No other site does this, what's the damn point.

I believe too MJ may still be alive. I hope he is and there is, obviously, something big here we do NOT know. I don't believe it was about MONEY or he wouldn't of had all the 'officials' involved too. Remember, LAPD Chief resigned right after MJ passed, before his term was up.

Just sayin'. Can't you people just stop with the BS, aren't we all grown ups here, C'MON!

Linda Lovelest

I have no desire to continue a conversation with someone who thinks that a 5 year old child duct taped and hanged in a closet is humorous. Rest assured that your post has been reported to TMZ and hopefully you will be visited by some sort of law enforcement to investigate these claims of child abuse.

Posted at 9:34AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry you felt the need to report this to TMZ...was your mommy not home?

For myself, I am reporting you to PETA since you did not have a problem with my putting a fictitious kitten on a fictitious BBQ, but do have a problem with my putting a fictitious grandson in a fictitious closet.

Rest assured if law enforcement does knock on my door, I will not only have print outs of your veiled threats to others on this forum...but some really fresh donuts...with sprinkles.

You may want to avoid playing in your moms underwear drawer today in case they come knocking on your door next.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go hide under my bed from this scary TMZRO...oh, does the "RO" stand for "Retarded Oaf" by any chance?

Posted at 10:22AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Wombat
_________________

roflmao...report what you want to whomever you want.

They know who's isps posted what....and none of this stupid cloning crap has come from my keyboard or my isp.

Where is morons abound?

lol

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I was molested by Randy Jackson.
The one from American Idol.
Yes I am that dumb.

Linda Lovelest

89. Let me say this to you MJ FANS,WACKO JACKO IS A FREAK kiss me you fool.Red lips are female tricks of subduction,IS MJ A LADY OF THE NIGHT IN DRAG

Posted at 11:09AM on Jan 26th 2010 by tellitlikeitis
_______________

LOL....oh F you...you psychotic cloning maggot.

Linda Lovelest

98. It's her ric.

Posted at 11:26AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Chico
_____________________

And you're full of 3 months of backed up plumbing too.

Linda Lovelest

106. OK, Chico. I'll take your word since you have more history with her. Probably best if I didn't get involved anyway! lol

Posted at 11:28AM on Jan 26th 2010 by ric

Getting involved is something that you definitely should not do. If I recall you were the one who asked for this truce but I would be more than happy to toss it out and continue to expose you for the phony you are like I did the other day.

Your choice.

Posted at 11:40AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
______________________

WHOA....got me going after ric do you?!!....rofl...you pathetic lowlife mf'ers....lol