Tila Tequila

Baby For Sale

1/26/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila -- Baby For SaleTila Tequila says she's pregnant and she's willing to confirm it -- for a price.

We've learned Tila is shopping an ultrasound around she says proves she's having a baby.

As for who the father is ... God only knows.

UPDATE: Tila tells TMZ, "I hope it's a boy but I'm not gonna find out 'cause I don't wanna know. But if it's a boy the name is Jayden. A girl - it's Violet."

She says the baby daddy is "a Swedish man - gorgeous."

Tila Tequila pictures.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

fastdriver

Oh dear! Good thing her poor "wifey" is gone. She would be so upset!

The Duchesse

Please tell me again - who is this whackjob, and why should I care?

gazoo

I wouldn't suggest you read her blog, because that's what she wants. I think Joe Francis is behind it or something, and so she's just trying to get blog hits with these assinine stories. Her blog also has some pay-to-view portion, so she's hoping some of you haters will actually want to see her skanky naked body.

She's a liar and as figured out that bad publicity is still publicity. She doesn't realize though, that's she's sold her soul to the devil. When you trash your own credibility, you will find you've hurt yourself far more than anyone else can hurt you. Good luck doing anything other than you're doing now Tila. No one will ever believe you and the interest and attention you have today, will soon be gone as people realize what a joke you are.

meat

whore

Simon's a freak

SLUT!

sweet

I am actually sort of worried about this girl! I have never read rantings like she goes on. They sound like a lovesick, lonely, afraid 4 yr old who makes up stories just to get someone to look at her. She tried the whole "whore" schtick, and that got old quick ... so now she is trying to hold on to SOMEONE'S attention. She doesn't care if it's good or bad attention, she just NEEDS it. I have never seen such a wreck unfold in front of our eyes. She is spinning out of control until she overdoses on whatever crack ass stuff she is on. Do her a favor, avert your eyes until she's gone ...

kromen

Somebody compared her to the character Penelope from SNL. LMAO! Art imitating life for real.

Claudia

Not trying to defend her or anything but....

1. She is preggers
2. The baby is her brother and wifes...(she had her sis in law's eggs planted in her with her bros. sperm...eww i know)
3. She's stepping out of the spotlight....in other words (or hers) she "retiring"

dom

TILA IS ALREADY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE KNEW TO F*CK. SHE TWEETS: Ever since Casey died, I have NEVER stepped outside, STILL HAVE NOT GONE ON ONE DATE, NOR HAD SEX OR ANYTHING! TIME 4 ME 2 FIND A DATE!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9