Brad Pitt -- The Real Real Estate Story

1/28/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There have been numerous reports that the home Brad Pitt recently purchased is the smoking gun that he split from Angelina Jolie ... and that Brad intends to use the home as a new bachelor pad -- but TMZ has learned it's all BS ...

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The home -- located in the Hollywood Hills -- is the newest piece of Brad's master plan to expand the sprawling compound he shares with Angelina and their 86 children.

The evidence is clear -- first off, Brad purchased the home back in August -- long before rumors of a break up began to make the rounds.

Second -- the place was a dump and Brad couldn't move in -- even if he wanted to -- because the home was far from livable at the time he bought it.

But most important -- Brad is a real estate PacMan, who's purchased several properties surrounding his home in an attempt to expand his already sprawling estate. It's kinda like expanding your kitchen -- if your kitchen had 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and a view.

Brad's newest home is contiguous with his compound -- and perfect for his ever expanding family ... a family that still includes Angelina.

donatella

I will not watch anything that has either of these actors in it. I am definitely not a fan. However, i could care less if they stay together or not, adopt ten more kids or EVER make another movie. They should have stayed in france..........forever!

jakee

TMZ has "learned". By that do you mean ripped information straight from other reports? Nice report, but give credit where it is due. Mr. Big Time www.bergproperties.com/blog broke the purchase and its location immediately adjacent to Pitt's other properties on Jan. 15th. The Realestlker realestalker.blogspot.com made the exact same points, almost item for item, as you did on Monday.

ME

I'M SURE HE IS RUNNING OUT OF ROOM BECAUSE HIS BITCH WON'T STOP "COLLECTING" CHILDREN. SHE'S A DAMN JOKE. ANYTHING FOR SOME ATTENTION.

jus'sayin

The got to stay together, nobody else will have their nasty butt. ewwwww

MrsJoe

Far from livable? A dump? Wow, if that's a dump and unlivable, the rest of us with middle class 3 bedroom ranch homes must be really living in squalor, and living in the gutter or something. Geez.

SadSadSad

Right.....they're still together.....I'm SURE it's NOT possible that he could be buying up all this property surrounding his compound to have seperate residences on.....he lives in one big house on the compound and she lives in the other so they can both still be with the kids.....THAT COULDN'T be possible, could it?????

.............

Why the hell do we constantly have to be bombarded with stories of these two self-absorbed jerks and their brood of confused children and how much money they gave and how many millions they spend each day? Overpid, over-rated fornicators with no special talent has beens. Skeletina and BoringBrad make me want to puke.

KennyBoy

I would hardly call this house "unliveable". Probably by Mr. Pitt's standards, but the other 99.9% of the population... I'd live in it!

mm

if you donate to Haiti (text 90999) brad and angie will stay together.

GBra

Leave this couple alone, so sick of the drama you put in their lives, personally I would leave the U.S. it's bull that they can't stop all this crap that's in print. I guess they think if they print it enough they will break up....I wish they same in all of TMZ reports and "I'm A Lawyer" ass

kiki

Love the story but I doubt this will give the Brangelina haters a rest. Where there is a story they will post their mean comments. I adore this couple and I do hope they can survive the media terrorizing them every other week. I say they get married already... oh what a great day that would be for all of us Brangelina fans.

TaT

Get the hell over it! He didn't WANT Jen anymore, you don't know his reasons so stop assuming. If she was as whiney in the marriage as she has been for the past 5 years it's no wonder he left. Do any of you that call angie a slut, have any idea how many of manistons costars she's dated? but, she's not a slut? And dumped by every single one of them, there's a pattern there, and I don't think it's the guys. Angie has been married 3 times and how often did you see her with men other than her husbands? Not very often at all.

Dragon

Interesting way to put it: "real estate Pacman"

Phil
Homes New Jersey

Mymieke

6one9, people will stop printing this kind of stuff when people like you (and me and everyone else in here) stop reading it. Duh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4