Britney & K-Fed -- $50,000 Up for Grabs

1/28/2010 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline still have one huge asset to settle -- according to the Louisiana State Dept. of Revenue, the government owes the ex-couple over $50,000 from when they were still married.

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline

The money is from an unclaimed interest fund earned from either a joint property the ex-couple sold back in Louisiana, or some shared income tax filed several years ago. The government's just waiting for Brit and K-Fed to step forward and say it's theirs.

But here's the point -- because the refund is jointly owned, K-Fed and Brit Brit will have to figure out how to divide up their surprise loot.

JLS

Easy remedy. 50-50 and done.

Shirl ~~ t.g.

Ah ```````` Let's see now.... Maybe a 50/50 split would be nice.

TMZBoy

I think lip-sync-a needs to wear bigger glasses.

nof

VIVID VIDEO has been seen in Church lately praying, just praying for a Brit/K Fed sex tape to somehow surface. This is off topic but Brit is still the sexiest woman that ever lived. Couldn't
K Fed at least write a book about it, c'mon, give the rest of us a break, dude.

Nof

TMZBoy

Nof

Yeah...those weaves pullin' on her scalp are hawt aren't they.

Jake

I honestly believe Britney could care less about money at this point.

act your age

They can just give me the money. Unlike either of them, I'll put it to good use.

Elle

Umm...college fund/trust for the kids? Duh.

Ken

hm... $50,000 is like a benjamin to Britney. She makes like $100,000 a day.
K-fed on the other hand... he'll take that $$ before Britney even winks.

So this is not a big dilemma

Homer

I'm rich, freakin' rich, it's crazy!

Ribbontie

She's is a pretty girl without needing a bunch of plastic surgery or makeup et la other celebs, but she needs to take better care of herself.

Her makeup always looks slept in or she doesn't wear any at all
Her hair is never combed
Her clothes are just thrown on without a thought

And most importantly her smile - the girl doesn't smile anymore!
If you look at old pictures the way her eyes would scrunch up when she smiled made her really attractive

I don't know if we're allowed to post links but this is what I mean...

me

I say the person(s) who surfaced this information keep the money lol lol!

Alvaro Gamboa

I agree with comment # 14! =)

Darlene

Pretty dumb if they dont take it!!

Al

Can one of you guys seriously tell me why her hair looks so bad?? The color sucks, of course, but why has it looked so stringy and balding for so long???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments