Fan Buys Michael Jackson's Vegas Home

1/28/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas home is now in good hands -- a fan of MJ's just plunked down $3.1 million to be the new king of the singer's old castle.

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas Home

Problem is ... selling the house wasn't as easy as you think. One of the real estate agents tells us after Michael's death, tons of fans flooded the mansion pretending to be potential buyers ... but were lying just to get a peek at the King of Pop's old digs.

One deep-pocketed fan ended up being the real deal -- and ended up buying the nearly 16,000 sq ft. palace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

moni

good morning, everybody

moni

oops, wrong board, sorry

Sue Wong

Beautiful home.

Barb

Wow, that place is stunning. Sure wish it was me that bought it.

janalal4

Oh boy, I might have posed as a 'potential buyer' to get a sneak-peeky at this house myself. I'm definitely a 'Jacksonite' but to have 'walked where the King himself walked', as hokey as that may sound, would have just been too irresistible!

Anybody know a bit of 'history' of MJ with this house? How long he lived there & what was going on in his life during this time? I believe this was probably a 'quiet' time for him. I assume he lived there immediately after returning from Ireland? Probably just hanging out, enjoying raising his kids, & 'shopping'? lol! I think MJ loved his shopping trips:)

Michael Jackson's Voice

What a beautiful house! If I were loaded I would have bought it too! Congrats to the fan who actually bought MJ's home!! And the furniture you see there is what was originally in the home anyway! Mike wasn't weird after all was he!! Nice taste for the king of Pop!! Sleep well
Mikey you deserve a good rest!! The world wasn't good enough for YOU!!

Random Angel

I'm glad a fan bought it. I think its a cool gesture, and if I had money like that, I would have done the same. Cool;) I wonder what their plans are for it?

PolarBear

Wow, the property market must be WAY down in Vegas if a "nearly 16,000 sq ft. palace" only pulls $3.1 million! Did TMZ get their facts right? That's a major steal at that price! That photo shows a good area to practice tennis on a rainy day. Or hockey. Raise the baseboards another foot, put a net where those chairs are, a red light behind it, and HE SCORES! No wonder MJ didn't do that, he never scored.

Barb

:-) If I was on the West coast, I would have had to have a sneak peak too. I wonder if the new owner is going to leave it like it is since they were a fan.

Random Angel

3. Oh boy, I might have posed as a 'potential buyer' to get a sneak-peeky at this house

'? lol! I think MJ loved his shopping trips:)

Posted at 12:38PM on Jan 28th 2010 by janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/fan-buys-michael-jacksons-vegas-home/#comments#ixzz0dvkFNFHO

Sadly, I think this is where he was living when Janet and some of the family tried to stage an intervention, and he allegedly wouldn't let any of them near him. :( I could be wrong, but I think this is the place.

PolarBear

That long staircase looks similar to the one in the Beverly Hillbillies show. Eoooooooooo dogie!

Who Cares reads a wonder

The let me show you your new HOME..the bait to get him back to NV and CALIFORNIA.PUPPET MASTER HINTS katherine jackson can challenge see the print

Speechless

Michael never owned or lived in this house. He went to look at it to buy. This is the house that he wanted to buy after the London tour was over. He was going to live there with his children and have a show in Vegas. That was his plan. I am glad a fan bought the home. I wish that person alot of joy living in this home knowing that Michael loved it also!

roberts

please sign this everybody..it's all for L.O.V.E

Shesh

Beautiful home!

I wish I could have bought it.
I miss you MJJ.............Shesh