Simon Monjack Talks Lawsuit, Plugs Website

1/28/2010 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was sketchy last night about the wrongful death lawsuit he plans to file against Warner Bros., but he did manage to plug his website.

Simon Monjack: Click to watch
Outside the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, between calling Brittany's death a "tragedy" and saying his wife was a "wonderful, precious angel," Monjack self-promoted his photography website.

amber

I bet this turd took pix of her while she was dead and is planning to make money off of them.

and Simone is an effing loser with man genitals (but no one wants to see anyway)

Paul

@AMBER
i woodnt put that past the con man. they will prob be "leaked" along with some type of sex tape with Brittany all high/groggy and then simon will be able to buy more cheesey potato burritos from taco bell.
he is a slime ball and look at his HAIRY ARM! I bet his moobs are just as bad.

amber

he looks HIGH AS A KITE in the video!!! Anyone else notice that or is it just me???? Talking too slow. even for a fat ass!

LMAO

SO, Lets go out for an expensive dinner and bash Warner Bros, Put your own agenda out there, and OH, BY THE WAY>>>I AM SO SAD MY WIFE PASSED. DOUCHBAG.....

KM

SOMEONE TELL THIS LOSER OF A BOAT ANCHOR TO GO GET A J-O-B!!!!

LILLL

Sure...thousands of letters of support. I haven't heard one good thing about this floating turd. Was that a little smile I saw from Simon as the paps apporached him? The paps don't ignore him anymore while they photograph his wife....now he's the story and I think we'll be hearing more from this jerk.

stace

I have always really liked Brittany Murphy, but I can't figure out for the life of me, why she would marry some creep like this.

Amber Berglund

Hey Amber,
Stop attacking "Simone"...she may be a loser with man genitals, but every time you attack her, people are going to think it's me.
Let Simone live in peace.

Theresa

omg i about threw up my breakfast...this guys makes me so sick with his louis vuitton scarf...and yes he is high...either that or he just ate alot...what a fat loser...rip brittany murphy

cochino

bottom line............

stop following this guy around asking him questions and we won't have to hear what he has to say

Beth

This whole situation is disgusting. I dont want to see her mom and him photographed together anymore. Its creepy!!! They look to close!!!

LILLL

Whats he doing hanging out in the parking lot? Waiting for paparazzi to ask questions? And why don't we ever see this guy with friends? It appears that he doesn't have any. Except Sharon.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

In the immortal words of Will Ferrell.. what a HUGE DOUCHER

laura davis

I guess everyone mourns in their own way! But who goes out to dinner at a highly visible place like this when your wife just died a month ago? Only a douche, that's who. Away with you.....

Trooper Tom

Never knew where this tool came from but here he is all over the gossip sites...... then you google him and it's not pretty

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments