Michael Jackson --

Dr. Murray Set to be Charged

1/29/2010 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The D.A. is ready to charge Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

D.A.

Our sources tell TMZ that members of the D.A.'s office -- including Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley -- have already met about filing a criminal case against Dr. Murray.

Members of the LAPD still have not met with the D.A. to present the case, however, our sources say the deputy D.A. assigned to the case -- David Walgren -- has worked closely with LAPD detectives on the case, is intimately familiar with the investigation, has all the LAPD investigative notes and has already briefed Cooley and others in the office.

We're told Dr. Murray could be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as next week.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

bunny

486 .alot of artists thought tommy matola was like satan..mj just had the b@lls to call it like he saw it

Posted at 7:40PM on Jan 29th 2010 by nan

Agreed, Nan.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Fake hair,nose,lips,chin,eyes AND BLEACHED HIS SKIN with a toxic cream.Roll me around in a wheelchair, WHY? ""pity"" What was wrong with him at that time.Pity or a Medical Issue or ""ONE BIG GAME""you put your eye on the wrong "HERO" and it is hard to accept that fact.

Missy

@Fake Michael Jackson

you should really get your facts

lanastaslem

I believe I read that the initial autopsy report said it found no food in MJs stomach but there were undissolved pills. The person who postulated that MJ might have interfered with the diprivan drip made me think back about this fact It is entirely possible MJ took additional pills that Dr. Murray did not know about (I am in no way absolving him of any responsibility for MJ death) but this is entirely possible.

nan

hi ric..i think he always had big b@lls when it came to the music industry ,just ask paul mac lol..as far as tommy mattola goes , he has screwed over alot of artists..maybe you dont like what he said but at least he said it.as far as he might still be alive if more people said no to him ...who knows .i certainly wish somebody said no to bringing a doctor like murray into the picture..but i think if more people genuinely cared about the man ..instead of the revenue he brought in , he might still be alive also..hard for me to concentrate when my daughter keeps interrupting.hope this makes sense

Michelle

I really hope this time it's true!

I miss and love you Michael! Justice for MJ!

Who Cares reads a wonder

Help get me out of this jam,Put out some media B/S to cover my butt,I'll pay big bucks to fool my fans,We need to put out a cover story HELP ME.Call the Rev in Harlem.He will go down for a cheap price.HELP ME

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40