Michael Jackson --

Dr. Murray Set to be Charged

1/29/2010 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The D.A. is ready to charge Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

D.A.

Our sources tell TMZ that members of the D.A.'s office -- including Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley -- have already met about filing a criminal case against Dr. Murray.

Members of the LAPD still have not met with the D.A. to present the case, however, our sources say the deputy D.A. assigned to the case -- David Walgren -- has worked closely with LAPD detectives on the case, is intimately familiar with the investigation, has all the LAPD investigative notes and has already briefed Cooley and others in the office.

We're told Dr. Murray could be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as next week.

He Needed Help

I fault them both Michael for begging for the drugs and Dr. Murray for administering them. Michael was very intelligent and knew the dangers of using Diprovan outside of a medical setting. This is all too sad that we lost a person that clearly needed professional help. Dr. Murray knew better and has to pay the consequences for his actions.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I would censor these comments in a heartbeat.

As for Conrad Murray's arrest. I'll believe it when I see it.

RIP MJ.

Have a nice day all.

Posted at 9:32AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Em

Kill yourself

Random Angel

75. ric, pmiller, and everyone-- i must say i am sorry for my expertise in typing on the computer!!! i read everyones post and they most of them seem so well put together with there capital letters, and commas, and paragraphs and oh dont let me forget the spelling is right on.

Posted at 9:22AM on Jan 29th 2010 by sue

Yeah right! Now I KNOW you aren't talking about my posts.... lol

Posted at 9:28AM on Jan 29th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/29/micheal-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-death-propofol-district-attorney-involuntary-manslaughter/5#comments#ixzz0e0nakHwt

Sue,

No worries. Please do not worry about typing skills! I do a lot of typing as part of my job, and I have to use proper case and punctuation and such, so its pretty much force of habit.

MiMi

Kill yourself

Posted at 9:34AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Dr. Feelgood

You go first.. Here, let me help you.

Truth

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF MICHAEL WAS ADDICTED TO DRUGS. THIS SO CALLED "DOCTOR" ADMINISTERED SOMETHING THAT WAS ILLEGAL..HEAR THOSE WORDS..ILLEGAL...TO ADMINISTER TO SOMEONE IN THEIR HOME...NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER DRUGS HE HAD GIVEN MICHAEL THAT SAME MORNING...SO WHAT HE DID WAS ILLEGAL, AGAINST THE LAW, WRONG, IMMORAL AND MORE..SO TO HELL WITH YOUR HE WAS A GOOD MAN. WHAT BS. A BAD DOCTOR IS A BAD DOCTOR NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO PAINT THE PICTURE. AND, AS SAID BEFORE, MICHAEL ADMITTED BEING ADDICTED TO PAIN MEDS SINCE HIS BURN ACCIDENT. NOTHING NEW IN WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY. YOU SURE ARE AN MORON FOR TRYING TO PAINT THIS PICTURE AS ANYTHING BUT...DR. MURRAY IS A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR WHAT HE DID. HE DID IT KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY..AND THEN WALKED AWAY FROM HIS PATIENT FOR 45 MINUTES....THAT IS WRONG AND YOU KNOW THAT AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT, UNLESS YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD.

Posted at 8:22AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Linda

Re Loser Linda!
According to what we know Michael was begging for Propofol all night long. It is a legal drug if a doctor prescribes it! I'm an RN so do pull my leg, dummy! Who knows what other drugs Michael had ingested. He probably took pills the doctor didn't know about! I never said Dr. Murray was a good guy! I'll never say Michael Jackson was either! He was a drug addicted Child Molester! Paying someone 25 million not to rat on him for molestation! Pick someone with morals to worship, idiot!!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 9:22AM on Jan 29th 2010 by sue

Hey Sue...The ONLY reason I try so hard is because EVERYTIME I make a mistake or do NOT use the proper punctuation, I end up having the spelling and punctuation police on my as$! lol Personally I could care less, I get the point people are trying to make whether it has proper punctuation, spelling and so on! I am no typist either I can type quick but I still have to look at the keyboard after all these years of using the computer. If I don't I look at the screen and even I do not know what the he1l I am talking about! So don't worry about it Sue...

Oh yeah don't you just LOVE contractors??? They are is bad as the cable people!!

Random Angel

So, so far, they are only throwing this around in the DA's office. Steve Cooley has been "briefed" through notes from the Deputy DA. I don't know how they can even mention next week, really though. Even if others have been briefed, the usual protocol is once the case goes to the DA's office, the DA's office then goes through the file and independently confirms the validity of the information obtained by the police. Once that is done, the judge will issue an arrest warrant if he deems it appropriate. Unless the judge is planning to set aside time JUST to review this case, I can't see it happening within a weeks time.

sue

good morning random, it does bother me though that i could do much better if i had to, but i just assume that on here everyone knows what i am talking about.i have noticed over the yrs now that i am 53, that my hand writing has become like chicken scratch.. its hell getting older!!!! i just saw on the news that paris and prince will accept the acheivement award in there fathers name on sunday at the grammies, but they dont believe that blanket will participate in it. POOR KIDS IT JUST BREAKS MY HEART WHAT THEY ARE FEELING..sue from tampa

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

You go first.. Here, let me help you.

Posted at 9:38AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Dr. Murray

Haha That was HI-LARIUOS!!!

No seriously, kill yourself.

Verdict Of The Court

See what a nut job you sound like, willluvmjj4ever?

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

See what a nut job you sound like, willluvmjj4ever?

Posted at 9:55AM on Jan 29th 2010 by willluvrudolphvalentino4ever

I'M STILL MOURNING THE DEATH OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN!!! I CRY EVERY TIME I HEAR THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS OR SEE A FREE BLACK MAN!! ABE WAS ALL ABOUT L.O.V.E.!!! DEATH TO JOHN WILKES BOOTH!!!!!!!

JUSTICE FOR ABE LINCOLN!!!!!!

Irene

Hi Sue, Random Angel, Ric, MiMi, Butterfly, pmiller, I hope you are well today!!
I don't know about this Murray-news, I will believe it when it happens, not any sooner.

Duh

87. It has been over 83 years since Rudolph Valention was TAKEN from us and there is not 1 day that goes by that I don't cry and miss him wishing that he was here.

See what a nut job you sound like, willluvmjj4ever?

Posted at 9:55AM on Jan 29th 2010 by willluvrudolphvalentino4ever

Rudolph Valentino - gone 83 years, anyone still alive who adored him is either long gone or they are not actively grieving anymore.

Michael Jackson - gone 7 months. Lots of people still here who adore him. Still actively grieving due to short length of time since death.

You are an insensitive, arrogant azzhole.

Dahillzig

D. Murray Neglected MJ by leaving him UNATTENDED. MJ had used this drug alot. I do believe this, because he couldn't sleep. I can barley sleep at night and must take drugs to help me go to sleep. I must get up and go to work. I say this because after seeing This is It...MJ was rehearshing alot and was tired when he got home, could sleep, needed some help. MJ probably NEVER thought the someone (a doctor) he was paying would leave him alone for even 1second. Murray *ss should be locked up for a long time. His own personal agenda was MORE important that WATCHING over MJ. One thing that gives me a little peace about this whole crock of crap...is MJ died in his sleep...he never woke up.

Nothing we can do will bring MJ back. Our hearts are broken and we can just remember him being about LOVE, Protecting the environment, giving his money and support to every Country his feet landed. Building hospital, burn centers, etc.

Verdict Of The Court

Excuse my spelling. I meant Valentino. I was sobbing so hard over him that my tears blurred the screen and it was hard to read what I was typing.