Tila Tequila Pays a Visit to Her 'Baby Daddy'

1/29/2010 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila found time between Twitter updates last night to visit the man she insinuated is her baby daddy -- The Game -- at Dr. Dre's recording studio in Burbank.

0921-media-removed-britney
The rapper hasn't confirmed if he's responsible for the fetus in there ... and we don't blame him.

Tila Tequila pictures.

punchapap

WOW...the perfect opportunity for a head shot and nobody has a gun? C'mon gangsta's.......sack up!!

jm

Ain't nothing newsworthy about this skank. She's a has been who never was worth a damn. Fake tits and photoshop = FAIL.

When this ho isn't spreading herself for everyone to see or starts contributing to society instead of leaching off of others, THAT would be news. Crazy B can't go 9 months without playing with her diseased hole for everyone to see. There's always plenty of her dumbass fans who pay her and give her free things while believing her crap. You'll never have her, idiots. She is laughing at you...Well, we ALL are laughing at you for being so naive.

annoyed

The “baby daddy” was a war hero that her “wife” casey chose from the sperm bank. He “was”in afghan for 10 years and “got shot” and was an “AMERICAN HERO”. Then she says hes not AMERICAN, 6′2, green eyes that turn blue, Swedish, Firefighter,EMT, Doesnt like fame, Not known. Then She changed to he was “well known” in the same industry as her, Entertainer. THEN she changed that he was a VERY VERY famous rapper, “gangsta rapper” Saying we probaly bought his CD, and hes going to be at the grammys. THEN she plays a guessing game,”guess who the daddy is” and starts tweeting THE GAME randomly, while he doesnt reply, making it obvious she wants people to speculate its THE GAME.

Joann

From Tila's twitter Jan. 15:

"Casey & I planned the pregnancy together, she wanted me to be the pregnant one, that's why I did it & we picked a US VET HERO!!! SO blessed!
about 11 hours ago from web

That's why I am always going to the doctor. After Casey's passing I hit me just how short life is. Im not gonna hide anymore. Im happy now.
about 11 hours ago from web

yes my babys father was in Afgan for 10 years & got shot many times. He survived. Casey wanted me to do invitro with him cuz hes a HERO! xox
about 11 hours ago from web"

Now she's saying The Game is her baby's daddy. LOL, LOL.

Can't wait to hear the "fake" miscarriage story which should be coming up any day now.

This psycho nitwit was never pregnant in the first place.

jm

LOL

ihategame:

1. Y'all GNR, 1. less than a minute ago from web
2. Oooops, I meant (Maury's voice). TMZ, let's meet up & straighten this out. but i want the whole 30 minutes & Harvey gotta do the interview ! less than a minute ago from web
3. Game.... When it comes to Tila Tequila's unborn child....... You are NOT the father (Jerry Springer's voice). wouldn't hit it wit 50's pole. 10 minutes ago from web
4. ƒ๏ℓℓ๏ω▬► @avanterose ........... he might be able to answer ya questions about all that !!!

me

EWWW she is so nasty! SHE JUST TWEETED A LINK HERE! TILA YOU ARE SO GROSS! SO YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX WITH ALL THESE GUYS, WHILE BEING ENGAGED TO CASEY JOHNSON? YOU SAY ITS WITH SOME SWEDISH GUY, YOU ALSO FIRST SAID IT WAS SOME AMERICAN WAR HERO! AND I THINK YOU PUT UP A PREGNANCY TEST BACK IN MAY FROM GOOGLE IMAGES OR SOMETHING YOUR SUCH A LIAR AND YOUR NASTY!

Delicious

LA celebrities hoes... wait Tila isn't a celebrity right? anyway, but she's a skank. How the fck you don't know who's your baby dady? Do you skank believe in condoms? GROSS as bytches!!! Letting these loser fck you without a condom!!!

I would love to seee a skank party, you know who you are skanklebrities...

Debi

Wow! I am not sure what to believe. First I heard shes a surrogate for her brother. Then I hear its a military guy. Then I hear its a swedish guy, now the Game? I just read on mediatakeout.com that the Game and Ashanti were hooking up so who is telling the truth? One things for sure Tils sure gets around & about and involved in lots of stuff. Whatevea! Congrats if ya are & if ya aint well whateva again.

A Person

He's NOT the father!! Read his twitter! He says he's not and wants to clear it up! She's a psycho and if she gives birth that baby needs to by taken by the child services!

leah

That's not the truth and even game was like I wouldn't hit with 50's pole..LMAO press y'all are some lairs!!

low battery

Seriously, her 15 minutes are waaaaaay up. Be gone, skank.

A Person

Here is the Game's Tweets!!

Proof #1:
"Game.... When it comes to Tila Tequila's unborn child....... You are NOT the father (Jerry Springer's voice). wouldn't hit it wit 50's pole."
Proof #2:
"Oooops, I meant (Maury's voice). TMZ, let's meet up & straighten this out. but i want the whole 30 minutes & Harvey gotta do the interview !"
Proof #3:
"The Los Angeles lakers are the baby daddy."
Proof #4:
"If I hear it 1 more time b4 I get home, I'm startin a full fledge protest (picket signs) & Im gettin dem women dat R against abortion 2 help"

HES NOT THE FATHER TILA ARMY!! HE'S BEING SHAWN MERRIAM'D!

Delicious

leave this whacko alone she's not all there... seek mental help Tila before you end up like your wifey!!!!

Most of these LA skanks are into snorting coke and god only knows what else..

L.A.

isn't that game's friend A.R.

Anyway cant wait to hear Games new album, esp since Dr Dre is producing songs on it... Btw Gunit = Fail..haha

jm

"Btw Gunit = Fail..haha

Posted at 5:37PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Game is the man"

LOL No matter who's side your on it's funny that both sides can come together and agree that Tila is NASTY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments