Paris Hilton Hit with Barely Legible TRO

1/30/2010 7:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A temporary restraining order has been filed against Paris Hilton ... but it would take a government-trained handwriting analyst to figure out what the hell it's about.

Paris Hilton Hit with Barely Legible TRO

A guy by the name of Ramiro (or Ramoro) Benitez filed for the TRO on Wednesday, claiming Paris has threatened him both physically and financially and Benitez appears to mention "numerous sexual assaults."

Beyond that, we can't piece together enough of the handwritten TRO to figure out what exactly Paris is accused of doing. The TRO was denied, pending a hearing next month.

No immediate comment from Paris.

If you want to play the Paris Hilton TRO Game, click here to read the docs and try figuring out what it says for yourself!

Black Power

Yay!! Paris is back on TMZ.

brittany

OK I have to read doctors hand writing for a living and it is not nearly as bad as this guy's. Looks like he was threatened to be "punched in the mouth" and his property would be trashed. Also looks like she put "drugs in his bag" to get him in trouble @ work...

I'm a complete moron

WHO CARES!!!!

Steve

the guy is wasting his time. I have several orders against Paris she STILL shows up constanly looking for sex, its SOOO annoying!

SpawnOfAzazel

See, kids? Bad penmanship gets you nowhere.

V-4-Vendetta

I was hoping that a TRO was a type of car... Why couldn't it have been a GTO?

Mikey

Paris Hilton is insane.

olddude

His employer was doing favors for her and didn't pay him. She threatened to punch him in the mouth and said that he would either lose, or she would trash the stuff that she had taken from him. She put drugs in his bag. She paid people, including his family to play a game and make it impossible for him to find employment. He wants her kept away from his son and niece because she is a bad influence. She shouldn't be allowed to own a stun gun. She is making sexual, physical, and financial threats. On a personal note, she can make sexual threats to me anytime.

Dario

Ramoro don´t exist only Ramiro

Duke

I think he's writing "Mind Interpreters". Unfortunately for him, he's the one guy who has been watching Heroes and he let it get to his head.

Crystal

It says:

6: Part B: Who was there?
George and ___ I was working for and doing favors for her and there they were not payin me for my work and never ____
Part C: Did the peron in 2 commit any acts of violence or threaten to commit any acts of violence against you?
They checked YES
They wrote: I was told I would get punched in the mouth or _____ with she has over the seven years of my ____ stolen property.

Part D: Did the person in 2 engage in a coutse of conduct that harassed you and c aused substantial emotional distress?
They checked YES
They wrote: She has payed several people including my family to play out a game and for made impolite to get ____ she has put ____ in my bad and or corner.

ngrhtr

this is a tro for paris HILLton, not paris hilton. you idiots.

rkoalasbare?

The guy is correct, he needs a translator, BADLY. My guess would be that he isn't even on Paris Hilton's radar. Since 1997? I do not think she has the ABILITY to concentrate on ANYTHING for 13 yrs.

tony mohlman

Wow... Her last name is spelled wrong... Looks like this is a bunch of crap. How official is that anyway...

Dar