Jesse James Ups Reward to $5,000

1/31/2010 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James really, really, really, really, really wants to find his missing dog -- and he's willing to dig deep in his pockets to do so.

Jesse James

James just tweeted that he's upping the reward for Cinnabun to an even $5,000.

The dog went missing last Monday in Long Beach.

Keith

Maybe the Pit Boss took him.

Jenny

Jesse must be heart broken as anyone would be. Doesn't help that that pup is the cutest thing ever. Everyone in that area keep your eyes open! Hope the pup is found

buttocks

I'm sorry. I got confused and thought the dog tag said CINNABON, not Cinnabun, so i ate him.......BURP!

that.is.all

#20 Buttocks is funny

except

p.s. California Girl, Yes God will help find this dog, to answer your question.

LMAO

southernbelladonna

Jesse James was a self made man before he met Sandra Bullock. I hope they find the dog before someone uses him to fight. I think I would put up some billboards if I had his money. That being said……… Pit Bulls can be unpredictable; however you get what you raise. Our Pit Bull caught a burglar inside our gun shop. The Pit Bull jerked the burglar’s pocket till his wallet fell out inside the shop while trying to escape out the back window. The guy went to jail thanks to the dog. Good dogs, guns & burglar alarms make a safer world!

June

I sure hope he finds the little guy. Dogs are part of our families too. I sure hope he is safe. Good luck getting him back.

me

Losing a pet like that is awful and my heart breaks for Jesse and Sandra....I sure hope he gets back home safely and soon.

BA BUA

any Koreans living nearby ? They eat dogs....

spjunkies

TOOOT TOOOOT TOOOT

TheLordThyGod

Let's see… He's a millionaire, his partner is a movie star, and you call a $5,000 reward "digging deep"? You guys at TMZ must not make $#!+!!!

I once spent $15,000 on my dog's medical bills in a year when I grossed about $50,000. Now THAT is "digging deep".

Debbie

HOW YOU PEOPLE THAT HATE DOGS CAN TAKE THE TIME TO POST NEGITIVE THINGS IS AMAZING TO ME..... YOU (UNFORTUNATLY) ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BUT IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO HELP OR HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!! I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU CARE THAT JESSE'S KIDS ARE READING ALL OF THESE POSTINGS.... AS FOR CALIFORNIA GIRL.....HOW SOMEONE SPENDS THE MONEY THEY MAKE IS NONE OF YOUR F***ING BUSINESS... YOU TALK ABOUT GOD AND LOOKING FOR A DOG.... DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WOULD TURN DOWN A 10 YEAR OLDS PLEA FOR HELP??? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. I HAPPEN TO HAVE THREE PIT BULLS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.. SO FOR THOSE IDIOTS THAT POSTED ALL PIT BULLS SHOULD DIE... PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOU SO I CAN WISH THE SAME TO YOU.. IGNORANCE BEGETS IGNORANCE..... I AM SURE EVEN YOU SMALL MINDED PEOPLE GET THAT!!!

Bird

I'm so sorry Mr. James, but if I run across that cutie patootie I'm keeping him. Name and all. He is adorable! I'm sure he's being spoiled to death in his new home so at least be at peace with that. But I could see how the new owner wouldn't want to give him up.

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

This sweetie pie..will be found and returned home..FAITH..

slp

Cinnabun is beautiful with such sweet eyes! Be encouraged... I found my beautiful Boxer 3 1/2 months after she disappeared!! I never stopped looking and praying to find her. She ended up 2 hours south of home in Melbourne, FL!!

SUN

He needs to make it more!! I am sure some low-life has/will take the pitbull for fighting purposes. Totally irresponsible of him to allow his dog to get loose. Given the brred and what it is used for, he should have had a better eye on the pup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments