Cops: Leif Garrett Had Black Tar Heroin in Shoe

2/3/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leif GarrettLeif Garrett was carrying black tar heroin in his shoe when he was arrested Monday morning in L.A., this according to law enforcement sources.

According to sources, cops first noticed Garrett shaking and sweating profusely at an L.A. Metrolink station -- when they asked him if they could perform a search of his person.

We're told cops asked Garrett if he had any drugs on him -- at first, Garrett told them he didn't ... but then later admitted he was packing heroin in his shoe.

Cops seized the drugs and arrested Garrett on the spot -- before transporting him to a nearby jail where he stayed behind bars until Wednesday morning.

Garrett was eventually released after posting $10,000 bail.

He is due back in court on February 24.

KELC

I was really hoping that he got his life back together-it is such a shame that some people just don't know when to stop. Where did he get the marks on his face?

Rene Carrasco

I raced Leif Garrett in the 1976 Movie 'SKATEBOARD'

It's a bummer to see Leif like this.

Leif - I hope things turn around for you brah !

...-Rene Carrasco.
Harvey -love yer show TMZ !

King

Well, he had Nicolette when she was 15 or 16 and super hot, so heroin must be REALLY good!

Barb

No margret that is no a swastica on his forehead, you need glasses!
How did he get those cuts on his face? His arrest should have been peaceful, not violent because he didn't run and he admitted to having it. So why is his face all cut up?

Jess

TO THE IGNORANT BITCH WANDA W. - Wow, you really have some anger issues don't you? I think you need to do yourself a favor and see someone about that. I was defending Leif, I was defending myself from your pathetic behavior. I can see it now...you're just some f**king loser sitting at a computer talking all that Sh*t, but I bet you wouldn't say a damn thing to my face. You are miserable waste of space. What happened along the way to make you so hateful? Did you have an ex druggie boyfriend, did Daddy drink too much, or maybe Mommy didn't love you enough? Whatever it is do us all a favor and get some help. They shouldn't let people like you roam the streets. Whatever made you hate me so much? All I did was post a comment showing some compassion and understanding, but no you weren't having that. So, let me give you a big F**K YOU in return. BTW, you're still an ignorant loser and I find it hilariously entertaining to watch you get so worked up over me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

connie

WE ALL HAVE OUR DEMONS AND SOME ARE HARDER THAN OTHERS TO CONFRONT, i LOVE WATCHING YOU ON dUMBEST CRIMINALS i USED TO BE ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS, STILL AM AND AM HOPING THAT WELL YOU SOON WILL BE ABLE WITH THE HELP AND SUPPORT OF YOUR FAMILY TO BE ABLE TO CONFRONT WHAT THE HERION DOES NOT LET YOU CONFRONT. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF AND I STILL LOVE YOU OH SO MUCH!!!!

connie

UM FOR ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK THEY ARE SAINTS YOU BETTER TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF AGAIN BEFORE YOU DECEIDE TO JUG SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR DOWNFALLS. KARAMA IS A REALLY CRAZY THING, SO THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Harley

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO DO HIS BLACK TAR HEROIN AT A TRAIN STATION? DOESN'T HE HAVE A HOUSE OR APARTMENT HE CAN "SHOOT UP" IN?

Wanda W.

You're funny "Jess ". You're the one getting all "worked up." Following my comments all around TMZ. What's wrong, your drug dealer busy ? Waiting for a "package " to arrive? Or are your drug demons rearing their ugly heads ? Tense? Feel like using AGAIN ? Fear not, your salvation is just one "hit" away. Better make that call soon,stock up.......... Once a DRUG ADDICT......... ALWAYS A DRUG ADDICT!!!!!!!!

connie

SAD TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO SAY SOMETHING GOOD. WHY DOES 90% OF THER WORLD THRIVE ON MISERY. TAKE IT SLOW LEIF, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

Nikita

Oh there goes Wicked Wanda again...haha. You like gettin a rise out of everyone don't you?! Spouting your negativity on here is not a way to make friends. But then maybe you have enough friends already. I find you freakin hilarious...keep it up! Oh, and just a heads up...Jess is so right when she said if confronted face to face you would probably slink away. Cowards like you are so see through. Haha! Hilarious!!

Jess

TO NIKITA - Ha, you're right Wicked Wanda is hilarious, but something tells me that she doesn't have many friends with a mouth like that, lol. But Watch Out! Wanda doesn't like to be "stalked". She might turn her wickedness towards you next. LMAO!!!

Jess

WANDA W. - You're seriously miserable aren't? Trust me, I couldn't feel better! My mind is clear and my conscious is clear. I don't spend my days trying to hate on everyone else like you do. Here's food for though....Everyone is addicted to something. I bet you sitting there right now polishing off that dozen donuts you bought this morning or finshing that bag of chips. I'm sure you're just some fat slob who has nothing better to do that hate on everyone else. You're pathetic! All you do is talk sh*t about everyone else, but take a good look in the mirror. I'm sure you won't like what you see. You claim that I'm some kind of "stalker", but every you're obviously looking at my comments as well. Like I said before you're one big hypocrit. Hating is not a pretty color and believe me you look very ugly right now. Try to put some more positivity in your life. You think you're really bothering me, but I'm just trying to help you. I'm not the one writing in ALL CAPS!!! You look like you're the one getting worked up. Grow up and stop acting like a f**king idiot.

Nikita

Jess..haha..It's ok...I ain't "ascaird" of that loser. She/he/it has been hollerin at me since yesterday and frankly, I find it amusing. Where did He/She/It go anyway? This back and forth is making my day go by faster..haha.

Wanda W.

Garrett is a drug addict,so too are you "Jess ",by your OWN admission. If by chance I ever did face you I would say it all over again. And if by chance you were still sober,haven't gone off the deep end AGAIN, understand this.... I talk the talk,and walk the walk. Coward ? I think not,rather someone who believes drug addicts ARE TRASH.Weak,lilly livered,emotional cripples.Wah Wah,I do drugs,put me in rehab for the seventh,eighth time.Only watch me real close or I'll steel you blind. And what do we do with TRASH ?, WE REMOVE before it stinks up the place,QUICKLY. And "Nikita",well, I'm guessing you're also one more pathetic doper who will die DECADES before me.Darwin was correct, nature does weed out the weak !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments