LAPD Near Home Where Dr. Murray Is Staying

2/3/2010 4:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An unmarked LAPD car just arrived near the home where Dr. Conrad Murray has been staying in the L.A. area.

LAPD

TMZ is at the Santa Monica apartment building where Dr. Murray's baby mama lives. We saw Dr. Murray at the apartment yesterday afternoon.

A plainclothes officer was in the car, parked on the same street but about 50 yards away from the apartment. The cop just said he is not there for Dr. Murray but would not say more.

Dr. Murray's lawyers plan on surrendering Murray after he is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

Andie

TMZ you're hot!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Well get him already...the suspense it killing me!!!

Kristie

That is shame that they didn't make arrest let. What is going on? It is 7 months nothing had been done let. Come on.

Andie

Has Murray fled the country yet?

Haywood Jablome

I hope they tazer him!!!! Third Bitches, Lick my dirty ball sack!

cindee

. THIS WHOLE STORY IS REALLY BLOWING MY MIND, WHO IS
PAYING murrays LEGAL TEAM , I MEAN THIS IS THE GUY,
THAT COULDN'T PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT, HIS HOME GOING
INTO BANKRUPTCY. NOW HE HAS BODY GUARDS .THIS ALL SEEMS
VERY STRANGE,THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAT WE
DON'T KNOW !!!!

THEN... 4 YEAR MAXIMUM ON THE INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER
CHARGE........ARE YOU KIDDING !!!!!
THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE
WORLD, THE DESTROYED LIFES , 3 ORPHANS

WE NEED TO BECOME ACTIVTIST FOR JUSTICE ON BEHALF
OF MICHAEL JACKSON

WRITE AND TELL THEM: MICHAEL DESERVES "J U S T I C E"

BILL CLINTON (IS /WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MJ)
THOMAS MESEREAU
MARK GERAGOS
APHRODITES JONES
GERALDO RIVERA
SPIKE LEE
STEVIE WONDER
JESSE JACKSON
AL SHARPTON
RAFFLES VAN EXEL
THE LIST IS LONG OF FRIENDS ,BUT, IT'S A START....

LETS DO SOMETHING, LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD
AND I DON'T MEAN FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES

I WANT JUCTICE FOR MICHAEL'S LEGACY AND MOST
IMPORTANT PRINCE PARIS AND BLANKET

mickey

TMZ IS ALL OVER THIS, I THINK MURRAY NEEDS TO BE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA IN CUFFS, REMEMBER HOW MJ WAS IN CUFFS?!? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? I DO

whatev

what the heck is that picture?

Lee Lee

TMZ you had better be right this time!!! Post after post....I've had very little sleep since yesterday...waiting, waiting , waiting.
I'm sure by the time TMZ live is on,he'll be cuffed already....RIGHT??????

Jaggen

WTF are they waiting for. It is almost noon there (California) and still no arrest has taken place.

Tray

It's about time they charge this man. Too bad the max sentence is only 4 years.

thairiny

It's funny, always in front of TMZ with holes on the MJ and the rest of the actors, MJ come back soon and stop the torture

BarbieJean

Maybe they giving Murray time to turn himself in without charges so that they'd have a confession of more than involuntary? That'd help a lot if he wasn't even charged yet yea?

Barbara

What about a live stream?? Want to see this jerk pull his head out of the sand!!

asdfg

Lol, you guys just blew their cover.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments