VH1 Star Detained in Arson Investigation

2/4/2010 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Danger -- one of the stars of the VH1 show "For the Love of Ray J" -- is currently being detained by police in an arson investigation after officials responded to a fire in her Hollywood apartment.

Danger
We're told the L.A. City Fire Department received a 911 call around 2:15 PM PST today from Danger's complex. When cops arrived, the fire had already been extinguished -- but arson investigators were called to the scene.

After checking out the situation, authorities decided to detain Danger -- whose real name is Monica Leon -- pending further investigation.

UPDATE: Sources say Danger is currently under a 72-hour watch.

Story developing ...

Sarah

I actually feel really bad for her. She seems to be very mentally ill. Very sad.....

Blanket 50

God Bless this young lady! It's a given fact that she has a problem and is very disturbed. One thing I do know is that she has the right name. DANGER please seek for help.

Esme

OMG?!! R U SERIOUS?? WHERE IS THE HELP THAT THIS POOR LADY NEEDS. SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THEN AFTER SHE HAD HER BABY... IT ALL WENT DOWN HILL... POST PARTUM DEPRESSION?

COME ON DANGER.. I KNOW U'LL PULL THROUGH WHATEVER YOUR GOING THROUGH!!

HUGZ

no way

She obviously needs help

Sup it up

ass

jrad247

The story reads "After checking out the situation"..... Why was The Situation there anyway ? Why did the cops have to check him out ?

Debi

Monica seems like a very sweet girl & if she has problems its because of how she has had to survive & I am sure, the disappointments she has had to bear. I dont believe for one minute she is crazy. She might be having post partum depression for all we know. She just needs a kind loving heart to listen to her & give her big hugs & tell her everything will be okay. She needs someone who really cars about Monica not the yes people who are using her & pushing her for what they can get out of her. If ya need a place far away Monica to just rest, relax, & get yourself together, I am offering my home & help. I am a mom who has been there & done that & I think you just need a real friend, real love & some guidance. E me through TMZ & I would be glad to give you the hugs & love you need. And no this is not some lesbian thing. I liked Monica from the moment I saw her on the vh-1 show and I knew she was going to be taken advantage of & pushed to the side. I have followed her on twitter & her website and she is a lovely girl with a big heart. She just needs some help from people who are not so close to her, a new direction if you will, and I am here. PS Everything will be okay.

sticksnstones

I see a Suicide coming in her future. Shame, i really liked her.

dirty diana

krazy klown, your middle names right on! lmao.

dirty diana

maybe this girl should get help instead of going on shows like for the love of ray j. didn't she try to say that baby was his? another fame whore .

dirty diana

i'd go "crazy" too if i had a tattoo on my face like her. she is bringing everything on herself, her and tila need to hook up and then SHUT UP !!

Darlene

Is in need of some help!

Homer

The leprechaun tells me to burn things.

dirty diana

probably a meth lab gone wrong. k i'm done, lol.

Joann

Everybody is saying she went downhill after she had the baby, but Danger was weird BEFORE she had the baby.

The girls on Ray J's first love show was saying how Danger would climb trees early in the morning and was always acting crazy, but the public was saying the girls were saying that because they were jealous of Danger. Then she had those disgusting nude photos that circulated all over net and on one of them she had her legs open holding her vagina open.

I think after having the baby added to her craziness but her actions now are not solely because she had the baby. I really hope she can get help.

Check out how she was acting in this video with Poprah.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments