Jennifer Aniston -- One Hot Mama

2/6/2010 2:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few days before her 41st birthday, Jennifer Aniston tanned her fantastic body in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

0921-media-removed-britney

Eat your heart out Tate Brad Vince Orlando John Gerard America.

RobN

I love it when people criticize her for publicizing her movies. That's her job, just like yours is asking people if they want fries with that and feeling jealous and bitter of people who have accomplished more than you.

Politico Pablo

She can thank her parents for a good set of genes. Some people just age differently, and she's running about 10 years behind the aging curve. Wait till she hits 50, it will catch up with her.

Bruiser

My girlfriend and I have a committed relationship with the understanding that if Jennifer Aniston ever called me I'd be outta here so fast. The reason Jennifer is unlucky in love is because she hasn't met me yet. She's a sweetie. Never met her,never will (unless she calls) but she's a sweetie. Something about her is so appealing to me.

Harriet

Breast implants - maybe? She is far from my favorite person.

KM

IF SHE IS SO HOT WHY CAN'T SHE KEEP A MAN???? SHE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING W/ HER HAIR ALREADY!!!!

Jaggen

I have met Jen and she is absolutely a doll and funny as all get out. She is gorgeous and really down to earth, not stuck up like most these hollywood stars. I think she looks quite stunning for a woman that is turning 41 and at least she has a really cute shape.

?????

Everything about Jen is boring--her hair, her square shape, the way she dresses.....Every outfit that I've seen her in may as well have been a business suit because nothing about them said sexy. She wears the same old safe colors--black, grey, tan. But you would think that with her money a man would be willing to put up with her?

that.is.all

Bruiser, that's because you are a lesbian and a bow wow. Keep your bow wow gf.

Kimposter

I'd do her. Butt, my guess is she probably is frigid.

www.bikiniwall.info

See Jen and tons of other stars in their bikinis here!

bobbyozone

ouch! my pants just got tight and i'm suddenly dizzy.

Thunder Thighs

I would spread her legs far apart so my tongue could really far in her to get all those tasty juices.

sheila

She is a very boring person.

Donna

Doesn't this bitch do anything besides go on vacation and sit around in a bikini on the beach?? who cares?

Janet