« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews Peeper Eyed More Female Stars

2/9/2010 7:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews wasn't the only woman targeted by her Peeping Tom -- the scumbag taped 16 other women and scoped out several more including celebrities, this according to new court documents.

It's all in papers filed yesterday in federal court in Los Angeles, by prosecutors hoping to convince a judge to lock up Michael David Barrett for 27 months as punishment for surreptitiously taping the ESPN correspondent in her hotel room and posting it on the Internet.

In the docs, first obtained by TheSmokingGun.com, prosecutors claim Barrett "victimized approximately 16 other women in almost precisely the same way he victimized" Andrews -- and posted at least 32 "hotel peephole videos" to the web.

The docs also state that Barrett ran Internet background searches on 30 women, including "other female sports reporters, as well as other television personalities."

In the docs, prosecutors claim Andrews wants $335,558.27 in restitution from Barrett -- citing that she now suffers from "substantial emotional distress."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

balls

balls

Fred Farkel

I am so sorry this happened to you Erin... we saw you on Oprah... my god I felt so sorry for you and your dad. If you are reading these comments, I want you to understand that this incident will NEVER effect your career, it was unfortunate, but on the bright side... it did make you a household name!!!

OK maybe it also made me miss my ex-wife because she was as gorgeaous as you are and could have been your twin sister!!

Anyway. Good luck and remember that none of this means anything.

???????????????????????

just wondering how she came up with that amount...right down to the penny...guess she is a greedy whore anyway..so whats the problem here...she sells her story to every newspaper out there..probably the most money this skank erin ever made...and who wants to look at that old lady body anyway..just some creep!

???????????????????????

Anyway. Good luck and remember that none of this means anything.

Posted at 6:08PM on Feb 9th 2010 by Fred Farkel

your last girlfriend was your left hand idiot...you are probably some idiot with a girlfriend that has a staple thru her belly. what a loser you are Fred (last time I heard anyone named Fred was in the Flintstones) nerd

Fred Farkel

Correction Erin:

No one THAT MATTERS, cares.

And to the other twerps out here on TMZ??

You can find me, FRED, on Wikipedia along with my brother Frank Farkel and his wife Fanny Farkel along with our kid Sparkle Farkel.

mia

I hope this guy has to register as a sexual predator, because that's exactly what he is.

sarah

YUCK! This man is a menace and needs to be castrated

balls

SNOWMAN

A snowman is an anthropomorphic snow sculpture of a human. They are
customarily built by children as part of a family project in
celebration of winter.

Packing snow is formed when regular powder snow comes near its
melting point and becomes moist and compact. This allows for the
construction of large balls of snow by simply rolling a ball of snow
until it grows the desired size, if the snow ball reaches the bottom
of the grass it may tear up some grass, gravel, dirt etc. Attempting
to make a snowman out of powdered snow is extremely difficult since
it will not stick to itself. And if packing snow is not rolled into
snowballs before it freezes, it will form an unusable denser form of
powdered snow called crust. In Europe and North America, snowmen are
built with 3 spheres which contain the head, torso, and lower body.
Thus the best time to build a snowman is usually in the next warmest
afternoon directly following a snowfall with a sufficient amount of
snow.

The common trend is to then dress the snowman, usually with rocks,
coal, sticks, and vegetables. Carrots or cherries are often used for
the nose, as are sticks for arms and stones for eyes (traditionally
lumps of coal). Some like to dress their snowmen in clothing
(scarves, jackets, hats). However, some may prefer not to risk
leaving supplies out doors where they could easily be stolen if
someone were so maliciously inclined. Also, snowmen usually melt
quite quickly on a hot day, which could cause clothing to become
stuck under melting ice if not removed promptly. There are variations
to these standard forms. These other types range from snow columns to
elaborate snow sculptures (similar to ice sculptures).

kendra joy bethune

did'nt follow story read cacecrawford interview in seventeen and seventen.com bye
don't watch too much talk shows read books more edgar allan poe and phateom of the oprea
don't ask me about arin andrews i had a stomach flu 3 weeks ago when that was in the news

Steve B

TMZ employes and watchers--get a life looooosers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!