John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

pissed

In response to Jay's comment. I understand why you are bitter, you see the well groomed classy black women rejected you and you were forced to dumpster dive. It must be frustrating to know that crackheads and 10 cent prostitutes are all you can attract. I love how you claim that all black women smell, I have news for you....there are millions of people around the world who have said the same about white people in general...(but it does not mean its true or right). You see what I did there Jay? that's what we call "Class"

Jay it's ok I'm here to help and I suggest you do one of two things:

1) You move out of the trailer park that you're living in and move to a city where you will be "schooled" on black women.

2)You Jump off a bridge and rid the world of your poison...

(I recommend the same for John Mayer)

Now the choice is yours.....DEAL or NO DEAL

scott

Now his relationship with Taylor Swift makes more sense. He likes the fact that she was photographed with a guy who had a giant Swastika on his shirt

Molon

He saying the same thing that 95% pct of NBA, NFL, and MLB players are thinking.

Machelle

I always get what he is
saying.
Don't hate him because
he's gorgeous, talented, funny and
most importantly - smart!

Danette

I'm not offended by John's comments. I'm a black woman...I listen to his music...I know a lot of black people in general who like his music...but I've NEVER heard a black female say they wanted to sleep with him or were intereted in him in that sort of way AT ALL. Which leads to my confusion on why Playboy asked that random azz question in the first place? I'm more offended that Playboy would throw black women into the mix like that when it seemed so incredibly random and out of place. But on that same note I could care less who John wants to sleep with. He's not attractive TO ME. There are a few white male celebs I think are hot and he's NEVER been one of them.

Sue

"Tiny Part of Me Is White Supremacist."
Then 99% of me hates your guts.

Politico Pablo

This was a Playboy interview, and they kind of set him up with that question, but it's difficult to answer because every women is different.
Some women are of a mixed race, and the laws of attraction may apply, and others they may not.

simon

The reporter asked him if Black women were throwing themselves at him and the answer is no. But he didn't want to say NO because John is a very egotistical man and did not want to admit that only white girls like him. John Mayer is no Robin Thicke, Matthew McCoughley or any other handsome, well-endowed white guy.

TiredofThisCrap

Exactly @ chocolate!!!

I haven't seen any black women throw themsleves at Mayer. I know Colin Farrell had some issues with some crazy black woman, but other than that it is extremely rare.
You know TMZ likes to fan the racial fires anyway and creeps come out the woodworks with their racist comments.

louwho

Did you actually read the whole interview or did you just read enough to label him racist? Perezhilton.com has the rest of the interview.

Matt

This guy is the biggest douche out there.

He did an interview with US Weekly where he once again talks about his past relationships with Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston even talking about Jessica Simpson sexually.

"He dubs 29-year-old Simpson (whom he dated from 2006 to 2007) "a drug."

"And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them," he says, adding, "Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me."

"Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say," he continues. "It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f*****' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f*** you, I would start selling all my s*** just to keep f****** you.'"

How about not talking about old girlfriends in such details whether it be good or bad because i'm sure they'd live to keep those kinds of things private but nope, this guy needs to do whatever he can to get attention.

Before he got big when he first came out i thought his music was alright, but now he's a big douche.

BeKewl

This is so sickening that everyone is in a tiff about John Mayer. Don't you care about Hank Baskett dropping a kick in Afghanistan?

trnket

I believe the term is " I don't burn no coal"

Danette

The part that annoys me is that the entire interview was tacky. I have never respected a dude who will kiss and tell. So I'm sure Jennifer nor Jessica are thrilled over the things he said about them. However, nobody is going to focus on any of that...instead they will just focus on what he said about black women. All this will do is give the racists people out there ammunition to TRY to make black women feel less desireable and appealing. But it's so stupid. Most black women aren't breaking down doors trying to hook up with white men. So it's not even a huge issue of whether white men find them attractive. However, on that same note, in LA where I live...I have a lot of white men who approach me on a regular basis. And I have several black female friends who are married to white men. So there is no all or nothing. It's all so very stupid. THANKS JOHN for sparking this stupid convo in the first place. I don't see him dating asian or latina women but Playboy didn't ask about that. I wonder why? The media sucks sometimes!

BGL

What exactly IS he trying to say? The question is stupid and the answer isn't much better.