Madonna & Jesus Luz Kiss & Make Up

2/11/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Putting an end to the breakup rumors, Madonna and her 23-year-old boy toy lover Jesus Luz got back into the groove by mauling each other at a club in Rio on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The 51-year-old Queen of Pop really does suck.

Kissing celebrites

Mr R

Like kissing a plunger : )

bitch please

I never realized how sick and self absorbed Madonna is until now. I don't think that her 50 year old body or mind is really into that 23 year old kid.... I think she just wants to put that image out there, probably trying to hurt her ex.... but it backfired because she looks like a freak!

Get a grip Madonna, we all age, and you can't buy plastic surgery for your internal organs, you too will AGE! Accept it and quit acting like an ass!

Simone

You all are just jealous haters!!!!!!!!! I wish I could do a guy like Jesus Luz!!!! But I can't, because I don't have access to these extremely hot guys. Unlucky me!!!!!!!! :(
Madonna is old enough to be my mother, but she can have guys that I will never have. Lucky her!!!!!! I hope she is happy with this guy!!! This is that really matters and not the opinion of a bunch of frustrated losers!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Simone

Madonna is old enough to be my mother, but she can have guys that I will never have. Lucky her!!!!!! I hope she is happy with this guy!!! This is what really matters and not the opinion of a bunch of frustrated losers!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

gutsygirl

Oedipus Complex.

Mags

She's the female equivalent of "old balls"!

JLS

Go for it, girlfriend! I too am tired of balding, crabby men in their 50's that can't do it anyway. They are no fun.

Whamo

9. "Open to tax Hikes"...but...Obama said he would not raise taxes on working americans...next your going to tell me he only said things on the campaign trail to get elected. By the way..notice how his ugly wife is giving interiews and backtracking on the "HOPE and Change" message...hey the Obamas won now we all suffer.

Posted at 12:16PM on Feb 11th 2010 by shad
============================================================.
Again what does this have to do with Madonna??

But I'll take your bait.........

Are you suggesting we all prospered during the Bush Years? Its funny how the right seems think Obama should have 8 years of mismanagement all fixed up in a year. I mean he was handed a country in pathetic shape during a global recession the world had not seem before. He’s got a lot of work to do to try and right the ship. Give him a little more time to fix things before you attack him. Having said all that he’s certainly has made errors in judgment and has to re-focus on the important thinks like job creation.

Nice personal attack on his wife though.. CLASSY!

Loulou

Madonna is so awesome! You haters are a bunch of jealous and sexists pigs.A fossilized male with a young woman in Hollywood is always fine with you.Good thing Maddona doesn't give a rats azz about what you think.Envy kills,slowly but surely.

Christina

It looks like Luz is kissing her, too. Maybe he likes hot mamas. I find it ironic that someone snapped a private moment in which nobody else was involved nor should have an opinion about. (except the parties involved) So, in a nutshell... who cares?

Chris

If it makes her happy, then good for her! So many of us don't know what we want and are unhappy about it. Madonna isn't conflicted.........she always seems to know what she wants and she goes for it.

Kitty

Some of you may think we 'haters' are jealous, whatever. If that floats your boat, go for it. Personally, I find her display of affection with a child disgusting. Call me jealous all you want, I know what my life is about and it's not molesting children.

oreo

She gross and there is something about him that is just gross too.

Loulou

Steve,Maybe because she is pretty and looks better than the average 23 year old? Maybe because he is a wise young man who sees someone's spirit rather than being stuck in the physical level only.Maybe because it doesn't hurt that she is smart as hell and the most successful female entertainer ever? Lucky for us,there are some people out there who don't conform to the jurassic pre-conceived machist views of the world.

Donna

Im glad to see that there are still some people in this world that think this is gross

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments