Kevin Sorbo - Still a Greek God

2/12/2010 2:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While snorkeling in Hawaii on Wednesday, former "Hercules" star Kevin Sorbo showed off his super strength in the form of his ripped furry pecs and abs.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The 51-year-old should have no problem getting lei'd.

lorimylove

Kevin is as hot as ever! Hope my hubby looks that good at 51! BTW, men with chest hair rule!

Rose

Gross. He needs a bra!

niki

I can't believe he is 51. No wrinkles, great shape. He looks fantastic!

Horseface

TMZ, I'm sick and tired of you guys saying hairy, furry pecs, chest etc. It sounds negative, like a putdown if a guy has hair on his chest. I happen to like some hair on a man's chest and that's what makes a man a man duh! A lot of guys are going out and getting their back and chest shaved just to please this superficial society.Don't do it unless you are doing it for yourself. Look at Goldie Hawn and all these older women wearing long hair that is dyed, overdyed, overprocessed. They are the ones that need a haircut because they look like they're dragging a dead animal's fur on their head.

TTT

Body isn't bad but he's a little slouchy. Straighten up!!

They were in it for the money

Glad to see Kevin looking so much better than last year when I ran into him! He was stick thin and sickly looking, but he still had that come get me look about him , so I did to the delight of the crowd and him.

1LawRN

He looks like he is tryin to pinch a loaf....Hercules size of course! (You go Alice #5....I like a hairy chest too!)

terri

tits go saggy in the end no matter what your gender hehehe

teresa

many men would have that body at age 51, plus the best of kevin is his heart ...

Darkmist

You can tell he's off steroids, during his Hercules days he even had a mild stroke due to the anabolics. He's better off without that poison even if he does look a bit saggy, it's always better to be aux naturel! Kevin looks good for his age!!!

SickofTMZ

Very Nice, especially for a 51 year old. I agree with the other ladies here, we do not mind hair on a man's chest. True men are few and far between. We are now left with wimpy metrosexuals. Men listen up, we ladies like, REAL MEN!

Whatahoot

He looks great for a 51-year old man...still has that young, innocent boy face! I don't see how anyone could say anything negative about him. His chest is manly, as it should be.

Fab

Go ladies. There is a push to have men look less manly.
Don't buy into this hype.

MEN are hairy and this is a perfectly acceptable fact of nature.
Something a little feminine about a man who is hairless, like a baby or woman.

This guy looks respectable at 51.

Elizabeth

1 word....yummy......ok maybe 2 delicious!!

Mrs Patrick Campbell

Kevin is a smokin' hot Homosexual!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments