Brad Pitt -- Beard Go Bye-Bye?

2/13/2010 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt stopped off at a skin treatment salon in Beverly Hills on Saturday -- and if there is a God in heaven, they will make him shave off that ridiculous beard.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Please.

Ice Lover

The reason he still has it is because George Clooney bet him to do it and told him every month he kept it, he would donate money to one of Brad's charities. Really readers, can you be any more stupid??

TMZBoy

Brad Pitts beard is smokin' HOT!!!!

grandma

That goatee is a slow career-killer. He shouldn't be making movies where he has to look like that. Careers can be very short when you consistently make the wrong moves. Costner and Travolta are good examples.

Mary Worth

That beard is kinda "thinnish"!
He's trying to appear masculine, is what!

His other beard is also not very thick. But she's sorta mannish. So together, they make a good pair.
Hope they stick together for the long run!

Mary Worth

He cannot dye his hair like he did when he was younger. It would make him less than masculine.

Beth

Brad and Angie don't give a rats patootie what any of us think about them. And why should they? Do you people go around telling everyone how to groom themselves? Some of you probably didn't even shower today.

Toronto

Maybe AJ has stopped WAXING so he's protesting.

Lippy Loo

I see better looking men at the supermarket! I will never understand Hollywood's definition of good looking actors and actresses! And, that scrawny thing he is shacking up with is not that great either, she needs to eat a few french fries, get a tan, perm her hair, and wear long sleeve shirts so we do not have to look at those veiny arms. ugggghhhh

Callie

Some men get even hunkier later on then when they are really young. Brad looks terrible, life can't be all that great...he looks like a slovenly reject.

LongJohn69

Hey, I look like a more slovenly dressed and bigger pig than him. Why don't I have a crew of Angies blowing my flute?

hark8james

WHO CARES , I'm genuinely sick of hearing about either 1 of those 2 . Blah Blah blah, I know there NEWS poo poo poo !!GAG,CHOKE , UPCHUCK,FART, LUNGBUTTER GET the picture . Sorry TMZ I should be a little nicer .

Su

I don't see the big deal. I like the goatee. Besides this is Brad Pitt, and he was never one to cater to Hollywood. I think he went a little too GQ when he first got w/ Angelina. Now he's back to looking like his fine self;)

Bloghappy

that is one ugly man and he needs to lose that hat. it looks like it smells as bad as he does.

snickers

The Brad abides.

c

my son had a goat with chin whiskers just like that, that he took to the 4-h fair one summer. naaaa. brad looks like Larry that was his name. he won a prize too. i dont remember which one though. maybe first.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments