Heidi and Spencer -- Love Is in the Air

2/14/2010 6:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Valentine's Day is about love -- and there is no truer love in Hollywood than the one between Heidi Montag and her plastic surgeon, Spencer Pratt.

Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt

Speidi showed up at Pure in Las Vegas just as Saturday night turned into Sunday morning.

No one turned back into a frog when midnight struck.

Icebaby

She is the ugliest hottest blonde ever. But what the hell, I hit that. Oh yeah?

Icebaby

Never mind, those fake hooters are enough for me. I HIT THAT HARD OH YEAH!

its me

these 2 make me lmao ! they are not in love ! they never were in love ! both are ugly as hell !

enough with this fake couple.

its me

have you ever touched fake boobs before? trust me they dont feel right at all. she probably has dents on them lie all the other fake boobs out there. fakes are hard as a rock.
keep it real ladies ! fake boobs are yesterdays news and they really are ugly. i hope they dont pop if a guy sucks on them. it has happened lol . these two are nothing to look at . get rid of them. if she wants to be noticed for her fake boobs then i really feel sorry for her. shes used up anyways just like her fake husband.

ivana tinkle

Why are they famous?

um, no thanks

Spencer probably thinks his fame and fortune depends on her getting them opportunities but I bet she has different ideas and will say forget that pipe dream, I am not getting any younger and eventually take one of the many offers for the good life from very successful men who won't have to pimp her out to make money.

I seriously doubt she got all that work done to get some gigs that will fade away as she ages. She most likely got it done to not need random work and to reel in a man with some serious offers in writing for long term security.

Casey

Sad. She used to be so pretty.

Babs

now she has three fake boobs.

Makenna

Her face looks like Steph Pratt now.

NotJustAnotherName

These two freeks make me want to hurl....Would love to "grudge buck" her though...LOL

guessmynameAH

Holy CRAP! Her chin is freakish! I usually try to only post nice things...but DAMN! The on pose that looks remotely ok is straight on. The second she turns her head you can see the prosthetic chin, hell her skin doesn't sit proper over it. Please Heidi give Leno his chin back.

Danielle

Man she has a horse face! She should've gotten her face shortened with all that surgery she had done. And her chin is outrageously fake! ROTF! Oh man...I feel sorry for her. It's gotta be hard walking out in public and thinking you look good when you don't...

Winky Vitalic

Thank GOD for this girl! She is still hot. Sorry, but she is. And, she is the only one who had the hutzpah to save that Dina Lohan from Tara Reid at the Gwen Stefani kid bday party a couple of years ago. Even Jamie Foxx didn't do anything, but Heidi jumped in and managed to somehow get Dina away. So she is a hot girl who is also kind. Be nice you fat losers who just want to sh*t all over her. You'd love to be in her shoes.

Fred Farkel

Iknowthetruth:

Dude???

Have you touched cohesive gel boobs before???

That is a long LONG way from a rock in a sack.

And frankly??

They feel better than real, because 90% of the time... real ain't worth it.

Jane

I met her and she was as nice as can be...but now she looks like Holly Madison. Too bad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments