Heidi and Spencer -- Love Is in the Air

2/14/2010 6:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Valentine's Day is about love -- and there is no truer love in Hollywood than the one between Heidi Montag and her plastic surgeon, Spencer Pratt.

Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt

Speidi showed up at Pure in Las Vegas just as Saturday night turned into Sunday morning.

No one turned back into a frog when midnight struck.

Ziggy

Maybe she's in Vegas promoting her singing career. Oh, that's right. She can't sing, act, hum a tune or tap dance.

Jaggen

Its really really sad that she did this to herself. I do not know why these girls in Hollywood turn to all this falseness. It does not make them look good and in a couple years if not sooner she is going to be very unhappy that she did all these surgeries. Its worse that a Dr would do them as well. You do not know enough at 23, or even 30 for that matter to be changing the body God you.

Be happy with what you have and who you are. There is only one you!!

Beaners

For a 23 year old Woman to now look like a well preserved 40 year old is not something one would want to run out and purchase a copy of Playboy for…..

jennjenn

I think she looks good, her chin is a bit messed up, but it was before surgery too. BUT I have a question. When one has such a petite frame and such a huge rack, how do you find clothes to fit? Do you just buy a bigger size to fit the top and tailor the rest of it to fit? Most size 2's or 0's don't fit a DD chest.

tre

Fred Farkle is a douchebag!!! is he signed up for the next season of Jersey Shore by any chance??? Why dont you shut your mouth Fred and post a picture of yourself?? Lets see the face behind the big ignorant, self absorbed mouth, While youre at it lets see the women in your life, and paying strippers for thier picture doesn't count fred.

I cant wait

Is it just me, or in that cover picture (used in the article), does the chick sipping champagne look like LC or am I loosing my mind? lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3