Beyonce's Dad -- This Might Be Your Baby Boy

2/16/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the alleged love child of Mathew Knowles -- aka Beyonce's dad -- and while Knowles has yet to take a DNA test ... we kinda see a resemblance.

Beyonce's Dad

Alexsandra Wright -- who claims she had an 18 month affair with Knowles -- filed a paternity suit against him back in October and gave birth on February 4. Wright's lawyers are in court today, trying to get Knowles to pony up child support -- so far, sources say, he hasn't paid a cent.

For his part, Mathew has skirted the issue, telling TMZ, "We are not aware of the birth of a child. Mr. Knowles has never had a DNA test. These rumors are untrue."

Celebrity Cute Baby Pictures

stonecold

Cue the "they all look alike to me" comments...

MightyMad

6. Sorry but this is a white child. How can Mr. Knowles be the daddy? I think this is a scram by the mother.

Posted at 1:28AM on Feb 16th 2010 by Sorop
________________________________________________________

Never saw a black baby before today, did you?

A whole lot of us (me included) pretty much came out moka as newborns, then eventually pigmentation kicks in.

See? Now you can go to sleep tonight less stupid then before...

chux

www.think-effect.blogspot.com

Lets wait for the DNA result if he has agreed to one.

Rebie Johnson

Who the f##k cares?????? She got pregnant for the money, she knew he had a wife and i'm sure she is old enough to know to use protection, now she wants to cry to the courts "he hasn't done anything for the baby!!! Bitch Get a Job

Corinna

Karrine Steffans ain't got nothing on this chick. LOL! Alexsandra Wright is a JUMP OFF genius.

erica

Awwww...the baby is gorgeous! Beyonce and Solange have a new baby brother..how cute and sad at the same time.

JJ

Hey Dad; how about some SUPPORT MONEY!

kassandra

What a lowlife. I hope Knowles don't turn out to be a deadbeat like most borthas.

What a shame.

That is what you get for thinking with the wrong muscle and cheating on Tina.

Although, Tina has been following B , where the money paying no attention to anything else and acting like she does not have another child or a husband.

Perhaps this is why Knowles was dipping his stick and Solange needs attention.

Blanket 50

Remember the color of ones skin tone has nothing to do with the genes. This baby could very well belong to Knowles! If his other family members are light skin like their mother, then why couldn't this one belong to him?

Lisa

It's hard to tell sometimes with a newborn. I don't think they looks alike. Maybe it's Tigers!

Dan

It could very well be his child. Skin color can often vary within African American familys. My sister is much lighter than me...I am African American....in fact when my sister has very fair skin and did as a child...mine is like my dads. Our mother had lighter skin and our father darker. It may also depend on the skin tone of the mother of the baby in the picture. It is difficult to tell in a new born but there is a similarity in the spacing of the eyes between Knowles and the baby...also the brow line seems similar....as do the lips. Well they are getting divorced so perhaps this is part of the reason why....who knows....or who "Knowels" I should say

mddiva35

I don't know if it is or not. Show us a picture of the baby in a year and well see. Beyonce looks like her mother and I don't know who Solange looks like because she doesn't look like either parent.

Flower

The fact that his camp says of the birth "He has never had a DNA test" indicates to me that he knows there is a reason he probably SHOULD have a DNA test.
It's his child. Man up, Deadbeat.

Rose

I can't really see any resemblance.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments