Charlie Sheen's Gas Problem

2/16/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen Someone has taken credit away from Charlie Sheen -- the thieves who stole his Mercedes earlier this month have gone on a spending spree with his Chevron card.

Sources close to the case tell TMZ Sheen's Chevron gas card was inside his sedan when it was taken from his driveway. Before rolling it down a cliff on Mulholland Drive, someone took the gas card and began filling up all around L.A. -- 7 times to be exact.

We're told cops are investigating and will visit each gas station to interview potential witnesses.

FABIO

Yeah, I just finished flling up my Hummer.

Thanks Charlie!

Homer

My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead, and that's the way I like it.

G

oh geez.

blkgrl6

when will TMZ and other hollywood sites bash Charlie like they did to Chris Brown?

freckles

No one investigated when my debit card was run up to the tune of $700 after it was stolen...Wish I was famous!

Bobby

they should have tapes of all the pumps and in store purchases from cameras.chevron is very good about security in the station and pumps.it seems they will get caught very soon with undeniable proof.

Dindo

I didn't take it man !

5THBEATLE

THEY'LL NEVER FIND ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fred Farkel

Charlie needs to get some of the GAS MONEY... fill his tank and get the h3ll outta town.

Oh yeah. Don't forget to drop off THAT THING he's married to down in Lakewood or Southgate where she can be with her kinfolk.

Lisa

I like him..but maybe he'll learn his lesson. Don't leave your keys and cards in the car!

Blanket 50

This was a stage job! They wanted to take the attention away from him and his drunken ass wife! The focus is now about his car and not the attack on her. He paid someone to steal that car and keep their mouth shut! Only in Hollywood...geeez

Eric Anderson

Charlie,
My '89 Subaru was taken from my Las Vegas apartment fro two weeks and 2,500 miles in 2004 and Carlos Ramirez was convicted as guilty in Clark County Case # 201500 and recently here in the Tucson area the '89 Subaru was taken for two days and a jamb in steering column was found and two bowling balls missing. Carlos is now in violation for probation in Nevada the silver state.

Thanks again for that bottle of beer at the filming of Major League years ago!

Ken

When was this dope planning on calling the credit card company and stopping that stolen gas card? Jeez. Talk about stupid.

Jackie

That isn't fair, someone stole our Chevron card and used also. For 2 months before we noticed. The cops are going to every gas station that they got gas from!!!

Carl

Next time let’s hope he doesn't leave his card in his car! Let this be a lesson to him. http://boilerrepair247.co.uk/west-london.html