Conrad Murray's Call Before Michael Jackson 911

2/16/2010 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes before Dr. Conrad Murray realized Michael Jackson was in deep distress, he left a voicemail for a patient about his heart scan.

Conrad Murray's Call Before Jackson 911

News of the World published the voicemail, in which Dr. Murray informed Bob Russell about his heart scan.

Dr. Murray left the voicemail at 11:54 AM.

TMZ broke the true timeline story -- that Dr. Murray called his girlfriend from Houston at 12:03 PM the day Jackson died -- 9 minutes after he left the voicemail for Russell.

Sources tell TMZ the girlfriend told cops ... approximately 5 minutes into the call, Dr. Murray abruptly dropped the phone and she then heard him administering CPR. Dr. Murray never came back to the phone and the call ended at 12:13 PM.

Jackson's bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

Twilightluvinmom

Tone---
No. I'll truthfully say I have never "listened" 2 any interviews w/ Murray, or rather his youtube "testimonial" or the church video.
I have read his initial statement he gave along w/ the timeline of the meds he allegedly gave.
I do have a medical background and what Mimi said about Klein stating that Murray administered the Prop IM blew me away. I wlll try 2 listen 2 the TMZ live chat w/ Klein later.
I have 2 leave and make dinner but will be back on later. Would love 2 talk 2 u more!
Take care! TTYL!
---Kate---

They were in it for the money

How selfish and how lowdown nasty can a corporation get?
A new blockbuster video of Michael Jackson will be coming out on-of ALL days- June 25th, 2010.
Sony is all HEARTLESS! The 2nd in a 4 DVD series from TII Rehearsals.

tone

Mimi- Good Post! My memory wasn't too far off.

Kate- I'm glad someone else was blown away by Arnold Klein memorable interview!
I also need to leave to go to a softball game and will be back later.

Who Cares reads a wonder

19.99 you can get stiffed BUY MJ stuff and get STIFF

Who Cares reads a wonder

GET ME OUT OF THIS BOX HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

rainbow4321

Re: how long Murray was involved.
Let's remember that he only sent a letter to his patients that he was quitting his practice just 10 or 11 days prior to MJ being murdered. The dated letter was published on the internet post- 6/25.
I still want to know if he had gotten UK permission to practice medicine over there. Not exactly an over night process. Wish someone from the UK medical board would cough up that paperwork..or AEG, they should have gotten a copy of it all given that he was going to be representing himself as a doctor while on AEG property (02 center), etc....not to mention if the concert went onto other countries, was Murray gonna register in all those countries, also???

They were in it for the money

I always loved the talk about when Dr. was 'hired' and when 'Advisor' was fired-coincides perfectly for - hu- fill in the blank_____. I think it was on anothers word of mouth that Dr got hired on and it wasn't by Michael. Remember, the one waiting for him when he landed in Las Vegas was this 'Advisor'. Dr was established in Las Vegas. Advisor was a Do It Man. I do not buy into the account of how Michael's children had the flu and this Dr. came into their lives, who called this guy? Who knew him? A security staff person? Paid by? Arraigned to be employed by whom?

They were in it for the money

Anyone really know if this jacksquat even has certification for CPR?

Athena

I don't even understand what difference the timeline makes one way or the other. The issue is Dr Murray did not meet the standard of care required thus his patient died. Doesn't matter if it was an hour earlier or later. Timeline is all smoke and mirrors.

MANIA

how many proofs do they need to put this asshole behind bars???? he killed our ANGEL and is still free as BIRD!!! I'm s...o mad and angry about stupid american JUSTICE!!!!TO HELL WITH IT!! AMERICA SHOULD BE ASHAMED ABOUT IT!!! THIS DICHEAD IS KEEP SAYING THAT HE(MURRAY) IS BROKE!! I WONDER WHO IS PAYING FOR HIS COURT TRIAL????NOW THIS JERK IS SAYING THAT MIKE AN INJECT HIMSELF TO SAVE HIS DIRTY SMELLY BUT!! GO TO HELL A PIECE OF SHIT AND STAY THERE FOR EVER!!!!

mspaap

I'm sorry people but I cannot call Murray a doctor because doctors take an oath to do no harm. Murray says he has nothing to apologize for even though: (1.)Administered a potentially heart stopping drug in a patient without necessary medical equipment available that is needed to restart the patients heart (2.) Failed to call 911 get the patient sufficient medical help that was only a few minutes away, (3.) Failed to place the patients body on a hard surface to administer more efficient CPR, until he was told to do so. (4.) Supposedly left a patient alone unsupervised, and unmonitored after he adminstered a potentially heartstopping drug, and possibly other sedation drugs in the patient. (5.) Made several other telephone calls, during or after, the patient suffered cardiac arrest, but failed to call 911 for almost, or over an hour to get the patient sufficient medical help that could have saved the patients life. (6.)Even though the coroner states the heart stopping drug was administered by a medical professional,and not my the patient, Murray blamed the sedated patient for self administering the potentially heart stopping drug that ended up killing the patient. (7.)Failed to notify other medical professionals he'd administered a potential heart stopping drugs and other sedation drugs in the patient even though, he believed the patient was in cardiac arrest. (8.)Falsely stated how much of the heart stopping drug he administerd in the patient. NOW HE HAS THE NERVE TO SAY HE HAS NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT? In my opinion this man has no concious and is a reckless self serving individual who shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine on an animal. I'd hide stuffed animals from him too..lol In my opinion, Murray not only broke the OATH he took TO DO NO HARM, it seems like he was working harder to make sure the patient died before calling 911 for help. No wonder he wanted to MONITOR everything that happened to the patient while his body was in the ambulance and in the hospital. Notice he didn't sign the death certificate... I could go on but a person would have to hate Michael Jackson or be living under a rock to conclude Michael killed himself. I do however believe Michael did kill himself the minute he trusted Murray to take care of his health. Murray and I can agree on one thing and that is, Dead men don't talk and tell what really happened to him. I understand that to a degree, the coroner can help Michaels body tell some of what happened to him, but no one could tell it like Michael. Now Murray is still allowed to practice on other patients and was only given a criminal charge that will amount to a slap on his hand, for the wrong he did to Michael Jackson. It is more likely than not that, Murrays lawyer and he will use the trial as a means to write a book and get rich. Michael will still be dead and his poor mother, children and everyone who loves will still be in pain. This is how we thank a man who went down in Guinea book of recors for giving more money to charities, the sick and dying than any other entertainer in history. All I can say is, Thank GOD there is a GOD and Thank GOD for JESUS. <--Mspaap>( Hater replys will be promptly deleted with a smile )

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/28/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-apology/#comments#ixzz0lxh1hj5d

r.schildt

So when exactly did murray go to the bathroom? It would have made sense that he first went to BR before undertaking such a critically dangerous action as giving someone iv propofol. He is either totally confused himself, forgetful and inattentive as well as incompetent
and now his main (and I hope vain) attempt is to confuse everybody else as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42