Jesse James and Cinnabun - Reunited!!!

2/17/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James just called ...THEY FOUND CINNABUN!!! And this is the photo of man/dog reunited.

Jesse got a call this AM from a woman who saw a picture of the missing doggie on a flier. The woman brought the dog to Jesse's shop in Long Beach ten minutes ago. It was indeed Cinnabun and everyone there started bawling.

The woman says she found the dog roaming the streets in Long Beach "a while ago." Jesse says she was "cool" and he's going to give her a reward.

The dog went missing on January 25.

Cinnabun is OK, but really dirty and has lost 15 pounds.

SeaUrchin

EllieS (#24) - Do you ALWAYS tell people what to do?

tiv

Elle give it a rest such negativity cant you just be positive wow im sure they thanked them up and down for god sake what a thing to say he is a very nice man get a grip Elle cant stand positivity i guess throw out the neg all the time wow

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

WTF!?!??!! That is amazing!!! Like another person said, what are the freakin odds?!!??!? I thought for sure he was a goner. Wow, talk about freak luck!!! Great for the pooch and Jessie!!!

LONG LIVE CINNABUN!!!!

S8nT NJ 172

nICE MAN I WAS REALLY HOPIN THIS WOULD BE THE ENDING TO THIS STORY. ROCK N ROLL MAN. VERY PSYCHED ABOUT THE DOG FINDING IT'S WAY HOME.

i'M ASSUMING THIS WOMAN WHO FOUND THE DOG DIDN'T WANT THE DATE WIT THE SMOKIN HOT MODEL. UNFORTUNATE HAHAHA

ErikaP

Jesse & Sandra - very pleased that Cinnabon was returned to you safely. He has not been given a microchip?

Not quite a month...

Moon

So.

dani

Get a grip Ellie!

They have ALL been through so much and I'm sure they have thanked everyone, part of the reason Jesse called TMZ, to tell them they got their dog back and to let US all know. The thanks is right there!

MightyMad

YAY! Best news of the day!

YOUCH

Hooray!!! I was so afraid that a cayote got the dog. Thank goodness for GREAT NEWS for a change!

smoochie

T
H
A
N
K

G
O
D
!

Im soooo happy that furbaby is home safe!!!

MightyMad

Is that date with that hot tattooed chick still on, though?

Hey, you don't know - maybe she's a lesbian.

skhg

Ellie, I'm sure those people did it from their hearts, and couldn't care less about a thankyou. I'm also certain Jesse couldn't be more appreciative. I guess you're one of those people, and you want recognition for it??? Shame on you for being so self centered!

Anastasia

OUTSTANDING NEWS!

jrad247

Money in the bank, shorty what ya drank....

Talk about doing it doggy style - $5,000 reward last I checked [which was yesterday]...

He should have hit up Dog the Bounty Hunter.

15 pound ? woof, give the dog a bone... Time to hit up Cisco's for hot-dogs pronto !!

anna

Adam- I did have the cat check out and was giving frequent meals to bring the weight up ( hence the comment lots of food). The POINT was questioning why if the lady had the dog for awhile, why was it skinny or more important dirty??? I can understand the dog can still be skinny, but being dirty. Come on. Do you let your pets stay dirty???