« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods On the Run

First Photo

2/17/2010 7:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is back in black.

Run

We got this photo, taken earlier today, of Tiger jogging near his home in Florida.

He's wearing his Nike shirt and shorts -- important because Nike stuck by him.

Tiger is not wearing a wedding ring.

It feels like this was a photo op ... taken by Getty Images. It's not a paparazzi agency. If it were, it could have been worth millions. The photo was taken by Sam Greenwood, a Getty sports photog who's pretty famous.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ella

now = know

Bri

give him a break he his just a guy that made a stupid mistake and i'm tried of hearing it

Rose

Ha.
Funny that they put him out there with a really ugly chick!

selfpotato

Ok, what is running next to him? Chest a little womanly; but there's something in them there shorts too! Is it a man with moobs? Not sure since the face is a little femme too. Who is that running with Tiger? (saw the comments about the best bud but this shim doesn't look chubby enough to be the buddy).

Rose

Oh, wait...that's a GUY? Even funnier! He has boobs!

Steve

WILL NEVER BUY NIKE AGAIN :)

eyeroll

Gee Rob. You sound as if Tiger signs your paychecks.

happy day

THANKYOU TIGER!!!!!!! Lets get back to work man, this country missed you so bad!!! Lets go!!!!!

Mrs Butters

"It's not a paparazzi agency. If it were, it could have been worth millions"

That says alot about our values

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Who cares what this perv does.

GingerRogers

He may have issues, but he is still a heck of a golfer... I could care less who is screwing who... just don't bring it to the course!

ex lax

at least that white girl is trying to get away..next head line THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

sounder

Tiger, welcome back. Buy Nike stock and other apparel now. Tiger is going to be bigger than ever with the 14 to 39 year old male who aspires for greatness.

Then again, that's always been his demo. No mom or dad bought nike golf clubs because Tiger was a good family man. Especially when his on course demeanor has always been filled with anger and tantrums. The people who buy Tiger, bought him because he was the best. He's better at golf than Michael Jordan at basketball or Ali at boxing. He's a Mozart, a once a 500 year entity. A child prodigy who lived up and exceeded the hype.

Truth be told, Tiger was getting bland and old hat. Golf and sports has been waiting on the next big thing to blow up. But, with Tiger going away and coming back, he is still the next big thing.

I predict in 5 years, Tiger will be bigger than before. Just like Kobe Bryant (who's twice as popular now)and pre-scandal he was a superstar.

as for hecklers, Tiger's been heckled for the last ten years. Tiger will embrace being the Darth Vader archetype. It fits his loner/winning is the only thing personality.

I'm looking forward to it.

mary collins finn

Let him play golf, but I hope he loses all his endorsers and fan base. As for wishing him well, I really don't. Like many talented people he is devoid of character. People knock guys like Charlie Sheen, at least he's not the hypocrite this guy was/is!

eyeroll

I'm cynical enough about the TW Machine to look at comments left after his 'coming out' and see them as part of his orchestrated return.

Like the Getty Images photo.

But he can afford to pay a lot of minions to hit the TMZ-type sites and leave pro-TW comments.

When TW asked us to buy products he endorsed or sold, based on his image/persona, he invited us into his life.

If he wanted to bang multiple broads until the cows came home, AND lead a healthy endorsement life, he never should have married. Never should have had kids.

I'd want an apology for the fake persona he sold us. I could care less about the broad banging.

If Elin stays with him. I think she'll lose the sympathy she's generated. When he screws up again - and you know he will (sex addict - what a joke!) she'll be on the same crap list as TW.

I'm glad I've never wasted my money on anything endorsed by a celebrity or sports figure. I go out of my way to avoid those products or services.

And who in the world would want to watch a Tiger Ho as a TV personality? Extra TV is insane to sign up RU. That's one show I'm not watching.