Weir vs. Lysacek

Who'd You Rather?

2/17/2010 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

U.S.A. Olympic male figure skaters Johnny Weir (left) and Evan Lysacek (right) both glided the night away during the Men's short program on Tuesday.

Johnny Weir and Evan Lysacek
Question is ...

Oscar in Miami Beach

Both are great figure skaters but when it comes to select one over the other Homophobia takes over.If the christians realized how hypocrites they are maybe the world will be a better place to live.In the same Leviticus that they use to condemn gays it says that eating shrimps,lobster,clams,rabbit,oysters and pork are a sin and an abomination to God.Those whether christians or otherwise that eat those go to HELL.When asked how many times one can be forgiven Jesus made it clear 70x7=490.The 491 sin is UNFORGIVABLE.So now you know all of you hypocrital christans.Even the Universe is not infinate and so is forgiving.490 at that is all.See you all in HELL.

elin

I'd rather Evgeni Pleshenko .
He's got cahonies.

Emma

Not fair. That's a really good picture of Evan and a really unflattering one of Johnny. Usually, Johnny's way cuter. If he and his boyfriend ever want to take Britney's advice, I'm available.

Jake

johnny seems more fun than evan. & he has a nice arse. just saying:)

wtf

wow, i stumbled upon this page and the comments really just wowed me.

i'm not even gonna argue with those ignorant and hypocritical comments about johnny weir. because they are, well, ignorant and hypocritical.

Ren

THIS POLL IS FIXED!!!

成cheng

Most people in China love Johnny very much.
娇妮(Johnny)加油!!>V<
Johnny is just the best!!
Johnny,we love you forever!!

Tasha

Just from looking, it seems the question should be asked to either of them. I don't think any woman in their right (or left...hah) mind would touch either of these "men" with a 50 foot pole other then to shove them off a cliff.

Norah

Evan all the way lol. I think he kinda looks like Christian Bale

toni

um, ew!

The Infamous Ms.C

Johnny could be my woman any day ;)
XOXO

Cass

well, I am a straight woman, so I really don't think my vote counts here. Great skaters, though :)

Jerry Martin

Neither. I don't swing from that vine. If I did though I would go with Johnny. Lysacek is one of the strangest looking people I've ever seen.

Lee

Weir is openly gay....and in my opinion hung up on hisself (and one strange person)....but he is a good skater.

I hope whoever wins is a quality to represent the USA and the skating clubs with young kids coming up through the ranks.

Jennifer

You really need to add a "neither" option on Who'd You Rather?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments