Britney Spears' Ex -- Enemy of the State

2/18/2010 8:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears isn't the only California resident her ex paparazzo boyfriend has allegedly stiffed over the last couple of years -- he apparently screwed the rest of Cali's populace by not paying his taxes on time.

TMZ has obtained a lien filed by the Governator's tax henchmen, which shows Adnan Ghalib didn't pay $4,370 in state taxes in 2007.

It doesn't seem like a whole lot till you factor in the following:

-- $2,185 in penalties
-- $658.97 in interest
-- $352 in collection fees

That brings the total to $7,565.97. Lesson here? Pay your taxes on time, people ... and landing strips aren't meant for your face.

Lisa

Balls..You're fast! lol
If it was a normal person who didn't pay taxes..we'd be screwed!

Vincent

that's not cool. octomom needs that tax money for more plastic surgery.

got2bkiddin

He is probably mad that Britney didn't pay this, before she came back to reality! I wonder what else he is in arrears for? Since his meal ticket is no longer available!

Sad sad

No way. I had a year with the same amount. IRS wanted $4000 plus on $7000 earning? lol. They did the same to me. They took $ from a savings account. I had someone fix it. I owed nothing. They returned it. He probably doesn't owe anything either. That is poverty level. Com on.

Sad sad

Maybe I miss read that. Was it $4,370 he made and didn't pay or that he owed from what he made? That makes a big difference.

Mookie

What a d0uchebag!!!! I had an ex-boss like this. He owed almost $20K and just didn't feel like paying it even though Mr. IRS Man showed up at his office to collect or shut him down. I prayed for the shut down but I guess the ex-boss blew somebody cuz he's still open BARELY to this day.

Homer

I want to wait to have sex until I'm married.

Rob

Who cares?

TMZ is like a bunch of bitchy, gossipy teen agers that have nothing in life to offer except garbage. Trash.

i

He got to do britney tho how cool is that? I would die happy man if i was him

Cartman

California's state tax board is a huge joke. They want money from me for a year I never lived there and worked in another state. There is no way to convince them otherwise as the sistas that work the phones there are absolutely no help at all.

This landing strip dude is a douche but I wouldn't believe the state of California on this one.

april

He missed a spot. Get the razor back out and try again.

Cici

LOL!!!!! Skid Mark is baaaaaaack.

YUCK!

uhHuh

i thought britney put that landing strip there (most have it on their noses)