CPA -- Michael Jackson Stiffed Me

2/18/2010 8:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A CPA claims Michael Jackson stiffed him for years over a $60,000 fee ... this according to a new creditor's claim obtained by TMZ.

Michael Jackson

Diane Williams filed her claim in the Michael Jackson Estate case, alleging she prepared Michael's 2006 tax package and never got paid for it.

Williams submitted emails showing she was promised Michael would pay the money by July 25, 2008 but never got the dough.

Apparently there was a falling out that led Jackson to Williams, because on August 16, 2006, Michael Jackson personally signed a letter requesting that the prior accountants "cease and desist from signing for my certified mail..."

Jackson also wrote he did not want the prior accountants to open his letters or legal documents in the future.

Judging from the signature, Michael, who always had a flamboyant signature, was pissed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lovemj

Michael Jackson's death covered on Crime Scene, VH1, next friday 26th, 9pm (EST)

AJ

I do believe MJ was unique and that is why he was always in the spotlight. Some of us loved him and I can not believe that he is still being ridiculed and slandered. What does MJ care he is not here, so some will stand up for his music, his spirit and his reputation. While others will still try to bring him down, to bad his memory has to be so blackened. Every one of us gets a judgement Day, so do not be so hasty to judge someone else, look in a mirror before you do that! Be at Peace Micheal they cannot hurt you any more.

theagicsinheaven

@Me Too #250....
Well if that's the case, you should be in jail for lewd and lascivious acts on a body! Why on earth would you even have the inhumane audacity to make this type of statement? Are you proud? So you are saying you are just like, or worse then what a molester does? I think someone put their foot in their mouth here.*Snicker* who's the fool now! When you mature, you will come to this realization.
By the way MJ was innocent! innocent! innocent!
You would know this if you read a book...one with words, not pictures!

Butterfly

Posted at 7:13AM on Feb 20th 2010 by Dramagirj7

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/18/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-cpa-taxes-estate/18#comments#ixzz0g66jSfAZ
totally

total agree from point 1 to 4,

but be careful if you post this here they call you stupid, i guees thats why i don`t see your name before!

melly

YEAH why din't they sue him then when he could talk?cam'on people get a life he is dead already..and he is not coming back..sad..you people shud be ashamed.

Linda Lovelest

265. Trust in Me...
So many stories, so little depth.

Posted at 7:13AM on Feb 20th 2010 by Dramagirj7

STFU cher they have as much depth as Michael Jackson did.

skipabeat

WOW!!! WOWIE!!! say what? People there is a point here!!! There is a point I guarantee it... # 14.... Stop listening to the media they LIE!! Harvey Levin rocks if you pay attention to him and his staff there faces and body language, you will know... I love to watch Harvey... It is was bathing in the moonlight time... Now the point is sizzeling sizzle sizzle soon snap snap sanp and thenyou gonna see a wonderful BAM!!!!! And it is goona rock and it will be in the name of L.O.V.E. A.K.A. Joker.... BOO!!!! HEE-HEE.. L.O.V.E. is so fun right now!!! It should always be, but we will get the point soon and the point is freakin HOT!!!! Did I say that out loud?????? L.O.L. in the name of L.O.V.E. remember media.. T.V. magazine's papers = LIEs.. I am certain Harvey is completely for the stars.. L.O.V.E. go BAM!!!

skipabeat

# 3 he is not a liar he is the most fantastic man ever since Jesus..... He is a modern day profit and I feel guilt saying he is hot!!! You dont know Michael Jackson if you could say that about him!!!! Know him you will love him he is the best ever! You dont know him... Seriously look at him since he was a baby.. That man dont lie but the media does.. t.M.Z. is not included in that...They are actually sick of the media and Michael Jackson is a modern day prophet.. We have them since biblical times... God is proud of Michael. Jesus has the same message and MICHAEL JACKSON is all about L.O.V.E. go watch This Is It... L.O.V.E.

skipabeat

# 5..... A free ride, what are you talking about a free ride? What does that even mean? He has spent his intire life making us happy, he works his fingers to the bones he has never had time to himself and children. The free ride you are speaking about, hmmmm.. Would you perhaps be referring to when they raided his home or when he was thrown in cuffs and put in jail, perhaps you would be reffering to when they stuck him in the bathroom and left him there for 45 minutes, is that waht you are talking about? How about when they were humiliating him by picturing his penis.. Is that what you are talking about? He is an innocent man, he would never harm anyone and certainly does not need a free ride and you really hurt my heart!!!! That is awful stuff.. Do not beLIEve the media, they are liars!!! Michael is al L.O.V.E. he is dreamy!!!!! L.O.V.E.

skipabeat

# 6..... WOW, that is awful to say about someone you dont know.. Here I got something special just for you!!! Watch this with an open mind and open heart and see this suffering... The media did this poisoning and they LIE!!! They are LIEing about him...
F.Y.I. The guy you hear saying f*** these guys Michael we love you... T.M.Z. The guys who say tey love him at the end and say your the best T.M.Z. They make me happy! Look at Michael look at him if you have anything inside you, anything any love at all any compassion this will drop you to your knees in pain. I watch this several time because I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON, and I drop to the floor everytime... Why you want to beLIEve LIEs? WHY? Please dont beLIEve LIEs... L.O.V.E. really that is all Michael knows!!! Even after he has been ripped to shreds he only knows how to love and I ask you, how can you be so cruel to judge? HOW? I L.O.V.E. you!!!! My hugs to you!

skipabeat

# 256.. That is sick, Michael would never harm anyone.. Dont worry we have all thought baout Michael and what a good lover he is.. Trust.... Trust.... He would never hurt anyone and especially a child and that is just a sick thought!!! Poor Michael.. Here HUN check this out.
Look hard, he is L.O.V.E. and he is in aggonizing pain in this video... So sad, he is holding back under that umbrella.. I mean you can see the pain you can feel the pain, I feel it and it drops me down on my knees and I cry I cry so hard!! Look at his mama weh he was telling police off.. She wanted to jum into his skin and be him and take his pain... Why? Cause the media brainwashes people like you and he is the one to suffer.. He has children and how can this be o.k. to leave a man like that?????? In the name of L.O.V.E. HUGS!!!

nan

skipabeat..i just watched your video.very moving and very sad.i am going to try not to come to tmz so much after what they did to him on this tape

Twilightluvinmom

257. TWO DOCTORS could face criminal charges in the death of a patient.
Posted at 12:14PM on Feb 19th 2010 by rainbow
Fantastic article rainbow!!
Hopefully, if they r both found guilty, then this will set some kind of precedence in rulings w/ this particular drug. Maybe give MJs lawyers something to work w/ and the judge will give Murray just punishment.
---Kate---

Cher

Trust in me...again
Interesting...just a few things I want to hollaback about:
1. Just to clarify, #266 was my (Cher) post but for some reason they put the username as Dramagirj7. I already have my suspicions about TMZ and some of the insiders but why they changed my username is weird. Were they trying to give out info on me or something? Not sure but I plan to look into it.
2. #268--Depth charges: Not sure what you're talking about Janet. Do you know someone else named Michael Jackson? How cool for him to have Michael's same name, but sad that he wasn't blessed with the same genius Michael had. If he was, maybe he would have been the biggest megastar icon in the world having taken the world by storm at the tender age of 11 and writing 100's of hit songs, many of which went to no.1 on the charts, revolutionized the video and music industry with his ground-breaking short films and became known as the best selling artist of the century, not to mention his humanitarian gifts which landed him in the guinness book of world records.
What, you didn't know all of this? Well if you had half the genius Michael had, you would know and RECOGNIZE him for the gift he was...and you would have some home-training in how to disagree with someone on a blog.
3. #266--Stupid is as stupid does: Butterfly, I have no problem with being called names on here. I stand by my opinion regardless of what others think because I'm only on here for Michael--it's all for L.O.V.E. Nothing they can say about him bothers me because I know he was human--that's the best part about him--he was human, yet he was a genius and had all these wonderful gifts he shared with us and was STILL a humble and honorable man. Sorry to go on but I have loved him for years--grew up with him and will ALWAYS love him...God, I would love to see him right now...
His legacy will last forever because he did it for L.O.V.E. and God anointed it.
--BTW, it's always great to chat with you Butterfly. You, Bunny, Janala, MJ'sPYT, True, Nan and Human Nature are part of what keeps me coming back to TMZ!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--ILUVU2INFINITY

Butterfly

No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--ILUVU2INFINITY

Posted at 3:26AM on Feb 21st 2010 by Cher

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/18/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-cpa-taxes-estate/19#comments#ixzz0gAlZyNET

yes yes yes