« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Alleged Statement Leaked

2/18/2010 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A radio station reportedly got a leaked copy of the statement Tiger Woods will deliver tomorrow -- a statement which says "things have not worked out" between Elin Nordegren and him. To us the statement is a total fake, and Tiger's reps reportedly claim it's not the real deal.

Here's part of the alleged statement:

"Directly to the point there is no one to blame but me for the mess I have put my wife and family through. I accept total and complete responsibility. My wife and I have been trying to work things out but sadly things have not worked out."

It goes on:

"We have decided to live apart with me having mutually agreed upon times when I can be with our children."

Why would Tiger get into issues of custody and make his relationship with his wife a focal point? Feels totally fake.

And there's this ... the radio station credited with breaking the story, WYCD in Detroit, claim they had nothing to do with it and "has since taken it down."

Here's the full statement.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cheri Woods

Many men cheat, but do they really owe the public an explanation and apology, even if they are a celebrity, such as Tiger Woods? His handlers successfully humbled him with the "14 minutes of fame" speech, but my answer is "no." The only person he "cheated" on was his wife, Elin, who I applaud by her reactions as a pro-active role model for all scorned wives. As a former Hollywood Madam and Scandinavian wife of yet another handsome, charming, African-American "cheating" celebrity named Woods (pop star Stevie Woods) this situation for me is just deja' vu.

-Cheri Woods
Author, Death Row Madam: Exposing sex and drugs in the Entertainment Industry

mitch myers

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STOP YOUR CAREER IF YOU GET CAUGHT CHEATING?

Reality

Tiger, seriously, go away! Your true colours have already shown you control freak. Nothing is "leaked" from Tigers camp.

Tracey

what radio station?

trish

Who the hell cares ,the guy will lie his way through it anyway..who can beleive what comes out of his mouth anyway? So it isn't working out between him and his Wife....DAH>> would you go back to him after he done F^@#ked his way around the whore lot? No...done it once he'll do it again..99.9% of men do anyway..Hell she came back to me once before....Stupid ass people..

Gina

Tiger's a FAKE as he has proven to everyone, so why would his statement be any different. Anyone that watches the press conference tomorrow is playing into him controlling the situation. What a dish to golf doing it on the 3rd day of what use to be one of his favorite games. He's controlling the situation and the media is allowing it. He may be the greatest Golfer, but he's even a BIGGER LIAR and FAILURE to the people that backed him

Madchuck

www.themadchuck.wordpress.com

Mikey

Who cares, as long as he gets to keep the whores.

tigerfan

I'm reasonably certain that Tiger's actual statement will not contain grammatical errors. There's no chance in hell this is genuine.

Janice

As if. So many errors. As if someone at a radio station was able to get a hold. Even Tiger still probably doesn't know what he is going to say.

Nice, tho. Those guys from the radio station made it on TMZ, so kuddos!

AJ

Tiger Woods Should be reading his statement to Manhattan Divorce Court Judges. They would tell him he has nothing to be sorry for.

Corrupt Judges in Manhattan's Divorce Courts embrace Tiger Woods-like men. Especially if they are deadbeat. These Judges render Moms and kids homeless... see article below.

New York Post

TYCOON'S KIDS HOMELESS
By KEVIN FASICK
Last Updated: 10:45 AM, February 9, 2010
Posted: 2:51 AM, February 9, 2010

She was getting $30,000 a month in child support and spousal maintenance as recently as eight months ago. Now, Olga Serjantov is homeless.
Serjantov and her three daughters, ages 4 to 7, were booted from their Upper West Side apartment yesterday for nonpayment of rent.
Amber magnate Ian Serjantov hasn't paid a penny in support since last June, leaving his wife and children in dire straits. He now owes her more than $500,000.
"I'm very scared for my daughters and their future. I don't where we're going to live or where they're going to school," Olga Serjantov said
"I have no idea where we're going to go."
She said she was calling around to friends looking for a place to sleep.
Calls to her husband's lawyer were not returned.

Lisa

This really isn't that important. Why is TMZ putting a story up about him every hour. They should put the story up of his statement tomorrow and that's it. Who cares what Elin is wearing or where the statement is or what another pro golfer said. Put one story up after his statement and that's it.

messygirl

It is badly written, repetitive and uses immature phrasing. Surely Tiger would have had help in writing his real statement, and professionals would never have written something like this. Sounds like something a high schooler would have written.

Chris

Garbage. There are way too many errors for this to be kosher. Plus, Tiger would not 'thank God'; he is pretty much a Buddhist.

Nike is still writing his statement, I suspect.

bryan.kohlmeier