Hulk Hogan Settles with Nick's Crash Victim

2/19/2010 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk HoganHulk and Nick Hogan have settled the lawsuit filed against them on behalf of John Graziano -- the U.S. Marine who was seriously injured in Nick's 2007 car crash.

Though the terms are confidential, a source tells TMZ Hulk settled to avoid a media circus at trial and to make it "as painless as possible" for both the Hogan and Graziano families.

The Hogans' attorney, David R. Houston, tells TMZ they are "pleased as this was in the best interest of John."

As we previously reported, Linda Hogan -- who was also sued over the crash -- reached a settlement with the family last month.

Loud and talentless

That little punk is going to have to cut a whole lot of grass to repay Dad, huh?

Loud and talentless

Uh, Lisa? Spell check ... spell check ... spell check.
That is all.

T JAM

YOU GO NICK ,,,DOUCHE BAG YOUR SISTER LOOKS MORE MANLY THEN YOU

Responsibility

I think that this was a good thing that happened. The Hogan's have already paid for his full medical care, and I think that even though you cannot put a price on the damage that was done, settling is a good decision. Also, I think that it is important to remember that the passenger was an adult, who chose to get into the car with Nick and who also chose to not wear a seatbelt. This isn't all of Nick's fault, both of the boys made poor decisions. Nick will also have to pay for this for the rest of his life. We do not know the guilt and anguish that he feels, and I am sure he has learned hard lessons, hard realities, and have had to grow up a lot. He was just a kid - he is still just a kid.

T JAM

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LITTLE NICK GOT AWAY WITH ALL THIS ,,ITS AMAZING WHAT DADDYS MONEY CAN DO FOR YOU ,,A SLAP ON THE HANDS ,,HOW MANY MONTHS BEHINDS BARS CRYING BIG MAN ,,THE HOGAN FAMILY SHOULD BE FORCED TO PAY JOHNS MADICAL BILLS AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR A LIFE TIME ,AND HIS PARENTS ,NICK TOOK HIS LIFE AS HE KNEW IT ,,THE MEDIA SHOULD IGNOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS ,,BLEACH BLONDE STERIOD ADDICTS ,AND HE SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED BEHIND THE WHEEL AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug

interesting how everyone here seems to know just how everyone involved really feels and is being affected by what has happened.Im not defending anyone just stating what seems to be the obvious. and as for all the sexual stuff listed here. sounds like some people need to grow up or get and education. this is about 2 men's lives being permanantly changed forever and thats all this is about.

Loud and talentless

Take a class in SOMETHING ... ANYTHING.

Cappy Lills Kid

These Hogans all moved to Calif --- thank goodness they are out of FLA. Good bye losers

SL

"to avoid a media circus"? Dont think anybody cares about you or your ridiculous family...Ever heard of Tiger Woods? Hes got the media circus covered.

CocoPebbles

Hulk Hogan will be remembered for his glory days in wrestling.

His son Nick will be remembered for turning his friend's head into a cereal bowl.

Brian Knobbs

Well Brother. Let me tell ya. If you think I was the right gay guy at the right time with the right lawyers, you can kiss my ass. My son's gonna build up his 24 inch pythons brother so if he goes back to jail he won't have his salad tossed again brother.

I may look like your grandmother these days brother, but I still get my shlong waxed everynight brother.

Mega

I think the outcome of this situation is appropriate. Nick Hogan got the right amount of time and doesn't deserve ALL the blame unless his friend was like "hey slow down man don't speed" which I doubt.

Most likely what happened was they were getting high TOGETHER John was probably like "Let's see how fast this thing can go!"

I had a sports car when I was a teenager too and I can't count how many times my passengers would say something like "Let's race 'em!".

I'm not saying Nick as the driver isn't responsible, I'm just saying if you get in a car with person you KNOW is under the influence and you're contributing to his negligence then you're part of the problem too.

Lisa

Just looking at the pics of the car, Im shocked no one died. I know the friend is real bad but how did Nick get out okay. And the car didn't have airbags? The impact came from the back but you would think they would come out. I hope he learned his lesson.

Mike Shalik

Good move, BROTHER!

lin

hmmmm.. how can i say this.. words are not possible. This poor thing that has happened to john graziano is trajic. And to believe he is still in acoma, never to wake up again. Well that just sucks. AS much as i love Hulk holgan and HATE HIS WIFE. i thinkthis is what needed to happen. - coolcrappystuff.com

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments