Tiger Woods -- Back Home with Elin

2/19/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has returned to his home in Windermere, Fla. -- and his wife Elin Nordegren is there too ... according to an eyewitness.

Tiger arrived home about 45 minutes ago as part of a four-car motorcade. About 40 minutes later, Elin arrived at the house.

We're told security in the gated community has been ramped up with Tiger's own private security.

Security teams are set up outside the house, at the end of the street, and at the lake behind his house.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kromen

Still using eye witnesses and close sources as fact? SMH!

cecilcarter

no one cares !!!!

Kathie

Elin, If you take him back you will be the biggest joke ever and in for a life of misery. He's a LOSER! Run, Elin, Run!

JMJ

Good, now leave them alone so they can heal!!

c

you need a space between an and eye. you have aneye.

ginny

what a joke, he is a low down jerk, take him back, NEVER, unless all you want is his money.

what a baby tiger woods is, cry, cry, cry baby...

he mayt be a great player, that too.

g

I BE DARNELL

LEARNING TO SPELL WITH DARNELL JACKSON...I BE DARNELL JACKSON. TODAY WE GONA LURN TO SPELL FROD, LIKE HEEZ A FROD.

Anonymous

If people say they are sorry, go into rehab and change, then you can work with that. People who refuse to admit their problems, won't change and won't repent, you can't. Trust me I know.

Jamie

In my opinion, I believe that what he did was wrong but this is not our business. This a private matter between him and his wife. I don't like what he did, but I never expected him to be perfect. I know he's human and that he screwed up. This is private and they should leave his family alone, especially those kids. His wife is pretty gutsy and brave to deal this well with this. I praise her and I praise Tiger Woods for admitting he had a problem and trying to resolve his problems and save his family. The one without sins shall cast the first stone as Jesus once said so leave them be. No celebrity is perfect and their lives are not our business. I wish Tiger Woods and his brave wife the best of luck in this and for their children. I love Tiger Woods and have for years and I accept that he's screwed up. I won't drop him just because he messed up as a human being can. I pray for them with all my heart that they work this out as best they can. God bless them.

Topeka

Enough already. A million men do this every day. Don't blame the player, blame the game. He's just a man, men aren't the smartest of the sexes, and he's still great in my eyes.

beach gal

You people make me sick. All of you tabloids and so called news people make me sick.

He came out, he apologized. His wife did nothing wrong, yet you have to hound and follow her?

I think it's time for a law to stop this nonsense. People should be allowed privacy, especially during such a difficult time that is none of our business.

cc

Elin made a huge mistake by not divorcing Tiger immediately. I certainly understand her wish to not split up her family but with a role model like Tiger she's much better cutting her losses early on. By staying with this lying cheater she deserves whatever he brings her way.

I just wonder how sympathetic Tiger will be if someone else treats his daughers (when they grow up) like he treats women. I suppose he'll be understanding and recognize it's really only a 'sexual addiction.'

I still be willing to bet Tiger's been using some form of HGH which was fueling his 'sexual addiction.' Tiger appears to be the type of person that will cheat to win on or off the course. It'll be interesting to see if he can play golf at his previous level after returning from rehab. My guess is they'll wean him off of all performance enhancers and he'll be just another pro golfer.

su.san smith

Is he afraid that one of the women he had an affair with is trying to get to him or something like that?
This GUY is a true Wanker in every sense of the word.

His wife should dump his arse down to hell where de deserves to be.

Canadian

Leave them alone now.

bianca

Listen, we ordinary folk don't give a sh*t about Elin or Tiger!
Not unless one of them gives me some of that moolah!
14 other women or none, don't make a damn difference.

WE NEED A NEW STORY NOW. WHO CARES??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments