Arnie Klein in Jacket Flap with Michael Jackson

2/20/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist and friend -- has filed a claim against Michael Jackson's estate ... but this time it's not about money -- Arnie wants his jacket back!

Dr. Klein claims Michael borrowed a Gianfranco Ferre green jacket from him several months before he died -- a jacket Klein claims is worth $10,000.

According to the claim, "The jacket has not been returned prior to death and has not been returned after death (although demand has been made)."

Klein is not asking for any money, but wants his threads back.

Klein filed another claim against the Michael Jackson estate back in October -- for $48,522.89 for medical services.

Duh

22. OK I Will

Posted at 8:26PM on Feb 19th 2010 by OhWell

That was on a different board - be as naughty as you want and don't let these people push you around.

Linda Lovelest

60. You are so lying, TMZ. How is it half the world are filing claims against Michael. Arnie klown could easily just go and buy another jacket. I thought he said he was devastated when Michael died and sat there for hours and then later couldnt remember which day Michael died exactly. You are sooo so making all of this up.

Posted at 10:30PM on Feb 19th 2010 by tis_ruthy

Say that to yourself the next time a friend of yours borrows something valuable and won't return it.

!

See I am a coward.
I try to kiss up to the haters so they would stop bashing my crazy azz.
At least one fall fell for my phony concern.
Who will be next?
I AM A COWARD.

Duh

69. See I am a coward.
I try to kiss up to the haters so they would stop bashing my crazy azz.
At least one fall fell for my phony concern.
Who will be next?
I AM A COWARD.

Posted at 10:49PM on Feb 19th 2010 by Deb

Cloner, you have that all wrong. OhWell has been my buddy for a long time; everyone knows that. As far as the HATE DEB cloner, did it ever occur to you that SARCASM would bug the h@ll out of them? No? Didn't think so.

You run along and have your mother change your diaper; it stinks in here.

Lucca

Yuck, what normal person would touch or wear anything after that diseased sicko freak wore it! Everything he owned, all those godawful tacky clothes and that abominable gaudy furniture, etc, should be burned!

justice is mine says the lord

THis guy is a piece of work.
first off....MJ could no more wear HIS jacket..Klein weighs about 300 pounds from the looks of him in pictures and video...MJ weighed 125 soaking wet and with a rock in each pocket of that UGLY green Jacket. If Klein paid 10,000 for a jacket then he is more stupid than I thought and that has to go some....
Secondly....TELL GOOD OL DOCTOR FEEL GOOD THAT IF HE BRINGS US MICHAEL BACK....HE CAN HAVE THE OL DAMN JACKET. THEN HE COULD TAKE HIS PLACE IN THE CRYPT NOW THATS A DEAL!
I cant get over the gall of that guy. First he wants money for shooting michael full of demerol...and he tried to tell Harvey that 100mg of Demerol is a "small" dose....If you have had open heart surgery perhaps....does he actually HAVE a medical license in California? Gee i hope he gets to go to JAIL with Murray for MURDER

i

nan

BeLIEve

What a great show!!

hmmmmmmm.........
green jacket

green man in WATWHaiti
hmmmmmmm.........

Great show!!! Thank you Michael.

beLIEve and beLOVEd
~ Hugs ~

!

I am failure and a lonely loser.

Missy

@59 you are wrong!

Klein needs to get alife he is just trying to stay in the spotlight and trashy media like tmz allow him to do so! TMZ this is not news! must have been a slow day

Glenda in Texas

Give the jack@ss his jacket!

They were in it for the money

Hey Klein please es'plain how the coroner did NOT detect ANY needle injections on MJ face, can you do that for us please? So how can you sue for something you obviously did NOT do to MJ. No proof of those demerol injectons Klein- not on his face like YOU said.

Patty

Oh My God! Give Michael A Break!
He Just Wants Publicity. && Of Course Money.
He'll Probably Sell It.

DED

Michael's oldest son is the spitting image of this man. He looks just like him.

Rito Valdez

Your House & Rape Your Goldfish

I Mean It, I Will

Posted at 11:33PM on Feb 19th 2010 by OhWell

You're gonna rape their goldfish??;)~