Travis Barker Video -- You Gotta See This

2/22/2010 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained crazy video of Travis Barker and his friends threatening paparazzi outside a Calabasas restaurant -- spitting at the photogs, hitting the camera and, allegedly, slashing a photog's tires.

In the video, Travis starts out by screaming, "Where's your homeboy?" As we first reported, Travis got into it with a photographer on his way into the restaurant -- but neither of the two photogs in the video are that guy.

The photogs claim one of their phones was stolen. When one of the photogs confronts Travis' friends about the phone, a guy can be heard saying, "F**king snitch fa**ot motherf**ker, no one has your gay ass phone."

After a few more minutes of arguing, and the arrival of cops, a photog noticed his tires were slashed.

The photogs told cops they did not want to press charges. No arrests were made, but a vandalism report was taken.

UPDATE: You can read Travis' response to the incident on his Twitter page, saying in part, "Paparazzi cried like young girls when it was no longer three of them against me and my kids. Didn't they remember threatening me an hour ago? What happened to the tough guys with the cameras? It was gonna be a fair fight."

eh

wahhhh cry me a river, tmz. let me get my violin, you poor sleazy victims.

buck

so i went to the twitter page of travis and he's saying these guys threatened him on the way in? i don't believe it by the way they are talking to him, i think travis lied. look what he's teaching his kids. what a jerk-off. i don't like this guy anymore. yes, these guys are sitting in their car and filming him, but you can tell immediately and throughout the conversation that they didn't want any type of altercation. i hate bullies, and look how the cops coddle these pricks after they assaulted and stole from the photogs! injustice.

sparky

Has to be a case of the most inept paparazzi ever. They wait and wait to get the chance to get footage like this and come up with nothing but video of the asphalt. Pathetic. I love that dwarf Barker and his entourage of wannabe tough guys. I'd give anything if I could have been there to issue a beatdown to that turd. Blink 182 sucks ass. Why they even want his picture is beyond me. What are those photos going for? $20 a piece? Famous drummer. Oxymoron.

Dirk Diggler

Your pretty badass Travis with all your friends around. Love to see that guy you roughed up with all your buddies, knock you out silly where none of your homeboys can save you. What a kook this guy is, oh and your music sucks after blink anyways...hahahah

me

I am probably showing my age right now, but I still have to say: who is Travis Barker? Is he related to Bob Barker? I didn't bother reading the rest of the comments first, just the TMZ part and that gave no clues. I am sure he is relevant or at least he thinks he is but either way, if you aren't known enough that someone like me would know you right off the bat, you definitely aren't big enough to pull off such a bs diva act like that. Sorry, fail.

Even that oxygen thief Tila is more famous than you, and she has Zero reason to be. Dude,time to reevaluate.

omfg

It should be legal in all 50 states to beat paparazzi.

Billy Occam

Someone should call Child Protective Services on Travis...

He continually puts the kids in danger.

Why hasn't CPS already acted.

What is wrong w/ the State of California?

Bart

Who is Travis Barker, never heard of him. He does however, look like an ole Tom Turkey at the height of mating season with that blue head and neck. Gooble Gooble. Reckon that was he goal in getting all those nasty tattoos?

Amanda

1. Wasn't Travis on a reality tv show? If that doesn't scream attention whore, I don't know what does!
2. Travis is upset they are filming him and his kids, alright fair enough. BUT what's better for your kids to see: you just walking away gracefully (use the experience to teach your kids some type of lesson) or trying to beat up, curse, and steal from the paparazzi?

Hahahaha Travis you are a piece of work.

Barb

I hope your kids see that video! Didn't like the hate coming out of their mouths. Felt sorry for you after the plane crash, but I'm over it now. Thanks

shauna

what is travis and shana spending their money on?? get some decent security. i mean, i would if i were them and lived in cali!!!!!!!

Rob

Travis Parker with his kids and the paps create a scene? Never thought I would see the day when I had respect for both him and Sean Penn.

The paps are classless losers without respect for anyone. Should be laws against their existence.

Darwin

His A$$ Needs Put AWAY !!!

D

Almost makes you wish that plane crash did him in. Hes an ungrateful f*ck. If it wasn't for his fans he would be no where, sad people like that forget that little detail. What a POS

Max Arroyo, Cincinnati, OH

Travis Barker is hotttt - I wanna get me sum of dat...