'Growing Pains' Star -- Sightings Near Vancouver

2/23/2010 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Growing Pains' Star -Hope is not lost in the search for former "Growing Pains" star Andrew Koenig -- according to Vancouver cops, tips have been rolling in since he was reported missing on Valentine's Day.

TMZ spoke with police who say they've been inundated with Andrew Koenig sightings from as far away as the remote west coast of Canada's Vancouver Island. There have also been reported sightings on islands closer to the city.

According to Andrew's father -- "Star Trek" star Walter Koenig -- Andrew was last seen February 14 in Vancouver's Stanley Park near his favorite bakery, True Confection.

Cops say they're still looking "for a living person."

MarkNorCal

First!

CC

In a show of support, people are facebooking his fan club. Prayers for him and his family. Let us pray for his safe return.

oreo

Well I hope thye find this guy.

confucius

This little Boner went to market, This little Boner stayed at home, This little Boner had roast beef, This little Boner had none. And this little Boner cried weee weee weee all the way home

Kookies Shadow is dancing in the dark!

Jamaican Sam

There are 1000's of lost people on Vancouver Island, so this doesn't surprise me. He'd mix in very well there.

He looks like Yanni.

Maybe he could grow a moustache and do a comeback in the story of Yanni's life, although he's a foot shorter.

Me

Unfortunately, it is my belief that Andrew is deceased. I hope I am wrong, but judging from reports and his actions, the chances are very slim at finding him alive. I certainly pray for peace and healing to come over his family.

Darlene

I hope he is alright!!!

Darlene

I hope he is alright!!!

Paul

They have police all over town handing out Boner photos to everybody, hoping to get some hard evidence on his whereabouts.

GOGO

Wonder if he's depressed because he was called BONER all his life.... Poor dear....

Bren

I looked for an update this morning and a few sites are reporting that police say his ATM and cell phone have been used since he was reported missing, although they don't say when. I hope he is okay and hasn't done anything to harm himself.

WillOTheWisp

I'm still believing in miracles!
He needs to contact his family to keep them from worrying!
Nothing worst than having parents not knowing the whereabouts of their children, and it doesn’t matter how old the children are.

gabby

I pray his family will find him...GOSH! @4 a missing person is nothing to joke about.....

donbear