Jen Aniston Goes Cruisin' in Style

2/23/2010 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston took her expensive gun metal gray Bentley out for a luxurious spin in L.A. on Monday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
Move over J.Lo, there's a new Jenny from the block.

justaguy

Really??

well lets see . . .

all of you complaining what she does with her $$ and not helping starving kids . . what exactly have you done?? curing hunger with your $$?? not just lip movement??

head back chin up knows she's being photographed?? . . ?? looks like she's trying to see over the steering wheel/front of the car maybe??

getting fat?? I am sure you say that standing there looking like adonis . . . she is far from fat and I'm sure still hotter then anyone you've hung out with . . please child !!

publicity hound . . maybe or maybe when you go out to eat and there are people taking your picture we can say the same about you??

wow why all the hatred for Jen?? seems to be a pretty classy girl to me

Annie

This bimbo is living proof that you don't need talent to become rich and famous!!

Cherrie_Blossomm

I hope she keeps her car longer than she can keep a man!

shelly

wow, #1, took the words right out of my mouth

Nirav Shah

As I have said before... Jennifer Aniston is one of the biggest "covert" publicity whores in Hollywood.

pie

I wonder if Jen also has hepatitis C just like Brad?

artpriz

Damn nice car though.

Jeanette

She is pure class all the way. Even the look on her face shows she is a happy, confident woman. Congratulations, Jen! You deserve only the best.

Bart

I so a picture of her the other day, she is gettin' fat. Well she is kinda old too, so i guess she is supposed to get thick in the middle.

anon

Yawn - boring woman.

dr cyclops

I just do not understand how this rich screwballs can justy flaunt their wealth like they do..do you know how many kids she could actually help with the money she wasted on this car..and i know some people will say its her money and she can do as she pleases with it,,thats bullcrap..i couldnt sleep at night knowing all the good i could do with my money if i had her cash,, i sure as hell wouldnt waste it on junk like that..why does she need a car like that,, she doesnt..think of the poor staving kids out there that go to bed hungry..she makes me sick..i hope she gets cancer and dies,,this world is going to hell with people like her..they make me sick

Ha

I so love what she is doing for the enviroment with riding in private planes, inviting annoying reporters to her vacation spot, and driving a Bentley. By judging her looks she was probably looking for Mr. Goodbar or trying to find out where the Butler ran off to.

Solaera

Ha! Look at her face. It's totally obvious that she knows she is being photographed. Head tipped back, chin up, lips pushed forward and slightly parted...hilarious. This trick takes herself way too seriously.

Bee

To #8 --

Why should she be expected to give up her hard-earned money for something that you deem worthy?

dr cyclops

oh Yeah she has a real happy look on her face..what are you blind..she looks retarded in that picture..i agree with cancer guy..she needs to just go away and die and leave her money to me..i can hand it out for her..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments