Jen Aniston Goes Cruisin' in Style

2/23/2010 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston took her expensive gun metal gray Bentley out for a luxurious spin in L.A. on Monday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
Move over J.Lo, there's a new Jenny from the block.

dr cyclops

Why should she be expected to give up her hard-earned money for something that you deem worthy?

so feeding starving kids isnt worthy,,your a knucklehead..i wish cancer upon you too moron

Annie

I heard she was supposed to host a charity for Haiti. What happened to that? Don't drive around with a $200,000 car then ask the struggling public to donate. SHAME ON THIS IDIOT!! Oh, yeah, I forgot, She did stay at a posh resort in Mexico to help the poor and hungry!!

Slick Rick

I would love to be that driver's side seat that Jen is sitting on!! I think she is so sexy!!

SS

California requires front plates but I guess celebrities are above the law as usual. Douche.

PD

Bitch.

Pookie

She has nothing but money, an empty shell of a shallow person.
I guess the major plastic surgeries will be starting soon.

alex

EVERYONE WHO USES TMZ ARE LOSERES WITH NO FRIENDS OR PERSONAL LIVES. THE EDITORS ARE LONELY FAT BASTARDS, AND MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS DORKY LOSERS WHO THINK USING THESE COMMENT BOXES BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY (FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS A LIFE AND IS ONLY GONNA DO THIS ONCE)

Marketing $ociologist

You know, I've never seen the hotness others see in her - Colbie Caillat, yes, Jennifer Eh? But suddenly I think I'm in LOVE. It can last as long as the Taylor Swift John Mayer romance TweenMusic .blogspot

The man the smiley face serial killers decided to set free

Searching for Mr. Goodbar, or may be X.X. lol. Um yes sir, I would get dumb with this chick in the sack. You can tell she’s got a personality that rivals those smokin legs. She should really start dating East of Eden, oh and beneath her - - financially.

JR

Isn't she supposed to have a license tag on the front of her car?

whatever

Jealousy is a disease, get well soon bitches!!

Mr R

All you Morons keep driving your littl green cars so the rich hollywood Morons can keep driving big time.

JB

Nice!

Slick Rick

Why are you jealous bitches so mean to her? I'd love to have Jen sit on my face and allow her Vjayjay lips to flap freely in my mouth! yumm yumm!!

PAHairston

It's sad that these so-called Hollywood stars and professional athletes are paid big, big, big bucks, for what, to entertain us, to be in a freaking movie or bounce a basketball down the court! Our teachers, social workers, police and firefighters, health-care workers,THEY should get the checks that these bimbos do! Oh but wait til Yellowstone blows, it's gonna bring ALLLLLLL of us down quite a few notches. I'm just saying. Peace.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments