Missing Actor's Dad to Meet with Vancouver Cops

2/23/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star trek star Walter Koenig"Star Trek" star Walter Koenig -- father of missing "Growing Pains" actor Andrew Koenig -- is leaving for Vancouver in a few hours to get briefed on the search for his missing son.

Walter tells TMZ his son's been depressed before ... but this is the first time he's straight up disappeared.

Walter and his wife plan to stay near Stanley Park, where their son was last seen on Valentine's Day.

Walter had been aware that Andrew cleaned out his Los Angeles apartment but had no idea his son planned to move to Vancouver ... which Andrew told friends before he disappeared.

According to Walter, Andrew told him he was only there to visit acting school friends.

London not England

BWAAA WAAA WAAAA...

"My Dad's a RICH, and ICONIC STAR TREK ACTOR,...AND I WAS ON A HIT TV SHOW FOR YEARS...AND NOW NOBODY LOVES ME,,,,"

I'm SOOOO TIRED OF "PRETTY WHITE KIDS WITH PROBLEMS" SYNDROME!!!

GO work an 8 hour shift at SEARS for $7.25 an Hour MOTHER F-UCKER!!!!
then cry me the Star Trek river of TEARS!!!!!!!

I hope YOU DID OFF YOURSELF,...ONE LESS MORON in MY WAY TO GET A HIGH PAYING ACTING ROLE in SOMETHING!

Besides, I know he'a probably in St. Barths sunning trying to raise some Press anyway!

Cry baby Loser!

MJFAN212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

MJFAN212

R.I.P M.J

pie

Vancouver police are still tracking Andrew's credit card, so there maybe a chance he is still alive. Or possibly someone else is using his Visa card.

Mustardseeds

I'm praying for his safe return. Let's hope he's OK and that his hope is restored.

Rachel

Good luck getting a hotel room during the Olympics, non-celebrities sure as HELL can't!!

Dave Evans

the dad did it

Amy

Props to Sarah Silverman, Kevin Smith, Kirk Cameron and Alyssa Milano for their concern and outreach for help in finding this young man. Let's give credit where credit is due!!! Everyone, please pray for Andrew and his family!

dr cyclops

maybe the klingons have him and are holding him hostage with a mind meld..capt your needed on the bridge,,bring your fazer and have spock get his tricorder to help find the missing crackhead,,,hee heee heeee

Amy

I thought this was worth repetition.....Kirk Cameron sent this message directly to Andrew. “If you’re reading this, please call me. Mike and Boner could always work things out when they put their minds to it. I'm praying for you, pal. Hope to hear from you soon.”

Amy

Where could he be? If he's dead one would think that he'd be found by now. Hopefully this is a good sign. I really hope EVERYONE in Vancouver is keeping an eye out for him.

Lucca

Not "straight up disappeared". This little 5'5" guy is not straight! Maybe he "homosexually disappeared."

Amy

Don't they have cameras at any of these places where the card was used? What's going on? This could be some sort of foul play. I pray this young man is alive and is okay!!!

Amy

1. R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

Posted at 2:20PM on Feb 23rd 2010 by mjfan212

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/23/star-trek-walter-koenig-growing-pains-andrew-koenig-vancouver-police/#ixzz0gOTkCSVo

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER THREADS TO POST THIS CRAP. A MAN IS MISSING. GET A CLUE ALREADY!

London not England

VAT, VAT?!?!1

CAPTVIN, I CAVNT VIND MY SON....

VAT DO VEE DO!?!?!

THERS SOME ALIEN WESSELS DAT HAF HIM!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments