Andrew Koenig's Parents Bail on Larry King

2/25/2010 12:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry KingThe parents of missing "Growing Pains" star Andrew Koenig left the studio right before their interview tonight on "Larry King Live" ... and not even Larry King knows why.

It happened at the end of the show. When Larry came back from a commercial break, he announced Walter Koenig from "Star Trek" and his wife had abruptly left the Vancouver studio where they were going to be interviewed.

Larry said they left "for some reason, unbeknownst to anyone."

Let's hope for the best.

JLS

Perhaps he called them and told them to stay out of his life. He is 41 years old. Un-friggin' believable!

Scroomy

Hey #23............... IN YOUER WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!!!!

Ion

- #43 Hahahaha! Thanks for helping me bash this ass clown. It's hard to imagine this rocket scientist functioning in normal society.

Robyn

What is with all the hate people? People say he is a nice guy and he is missing. You don't have to be so hateful towards him. He's not Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears.

Scroomy

Yo Screw Him`````````` SCREW YOURSELF. aLSO BLOW YOURSELF.

hater

Ion

#47

I agree completely. I don't know why some of these posters are so angry about a situation that has no bearing on them personally.

hahahaha!

Simple.. it's easy to hate on and fight people on a forum where I can hide behind my comp. 100% I'm a cowardly tool who wouldn't utter a word to anyone in real life. I know I'd get a smack down and so I vent on sites like TMZ where I can play big man and vomit my hate without giving away my true identity and embarrassing myself , my family or my friends. Sad really and I know I should seek treatment.

Kathleen

They call him "boner" because that was the name of the guy he played on growing pains.

Allen Ridak

haha, love all the losers who come here to complain about TMZ publishing news on celebrities. That's what they do, morons.
Go to a missing persons website if you want to read about the "thousands of other missing people" who you think deserve the attention. You're as pathetic as the welfare bound, friendless basement-dwellers who come here wishing he was dead.

That being said, if he turns up alive, well done to #12. That's pretty funny man!

sherri

If so many of you keep posting hateful juvenile comments about this story not being important than why the HELL are you taking time out of your petty lives to post about it?

FGS this is TMZ after all- what do many of you think "Dancing with stars" is an important story that matters?

Grow up and learn some compassion - better yet learn some manners.

me

The fact that his parents said they do not want to talk about it publicly because they can't handle it doesn't give a reason why they walked out?

whatev

Oh my gosh.
You people are killing me. I laughed till it hurt.
I'm sad to hear someone is missing, but some of your comments are hilarious!
Not the mean hateful comments, but :
"Bye Bye Boner"
"Maybe he's driving a Toyota and can't stop"
"Scotty beamed him up"
"Romuluns have him"

ROFLMFAO

but I do hope things turn out okay.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Larry king is not COLD yet? Hey Larry your killing me! Now go eat some oatmeal you old coot.

me

There are some very sick people posting here.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Andrew & his family....I hope he is found safe and sound very soon.

me

TMZ/Harvey,

By now you must be making more than enough money to have moderators look after the comments to this site. It's really time you started. Reading the comments here makes me feel sick and a good moderator could solve the problem with the sickos posting comments here. It's not just this case, I also saw disgusting racist comments about Chris Henry dying. Please do something about it....a moderator couldn't cost that much.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments