Bridge & Tunnel Divas

Who'd You Rather?

2/25/2010 6:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore'" refugee Angelina "Kim K of Staten Island" Pivarnick, "Real Housewives of New Jersey" 'prostitution whore' Danielle Staub and 2008 outstanding Long Island mother of the year Dina Lohan all shlepped into Manhattan for some event on Tuesday.

Bridge and Tunnel Crowd
Question is ...

See also

Simone

FIrst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha!

I think they all look like dink chompin' account stealin' tarts.. but then I'm a girl so....if that's what the boys want... have at it!

kj

OMG Danielle's face is pulled so taut from plastic surgery it looks like it may split down the middle if she smiles any wider!!

Sooz

I think the poll should have asked, "Who'd you rather NOT?"

TV Gord

This is the toughest choice since the great Joan or Melissa Rivers willie-shriveler of a few weeks ago!

o rly

ONE OF THE ODD TIMES I'D RATHER HAVE SIMONE.

Janet

Who'd you rather????? Surely you jest.

Eaglewerks

None is my most honest answer. Even as an adult, some girls got cooties.

Mia

Dina, GOOD GOD you HUMAN, GO Home. You look a fool. Go plant tomatoes and try to aid your GRANDCHILDREN. Yes. You are a GRANDMA.

You obviously carry the CLUELESS gene you have passed on to ll.

If you seek to preserve your genes, go home.
Start anew. Spay your children.

Plant potatoes and tomatoes.
Don't buy puppies or kitties. Because you are unfit guardians.

Raise some healthy vegetables. For several generations.
Then we might look away while your offspring reproduce.

But not likely.

Ziggy

Dina Lohan needs to start a charity to provide assistance to train wrecked, drunken with idiot parents, jewelry thieving, bisexually confused, own-home robbing, suspected coke whores who went to rehab and it didn't work, so their acting careers are in the toilet. Her daughter Lindsay can be the first participant. As a matter of fact, Lindsay may be the only particpant. But then again, she has another daughter, so let's wait and see. Those other two skanks are too nasty to even comment on. All I have to say is, who let the dogs out? They give a whole new meaning to "Three Dog Night."

raven

Jeezzz...wonder if Danielle will want to sue you guys for that difinition of her, as she is so protective of her strange past???

Cant Watch

They're not even Z-listers, they're names don't show up on any list, period!

Cant Watch

Wow, I'm so bitter that I even made a typo:

14. They're not even Z-listers, THEIR names don't show up on any list, period!

Posted at 4:15AM on Feb 25th 2010 by BitterTMZposter

Is it okay to be this bitter? Why does looking at this pic make me so bitter?

Ziggy

Is it okay to be this bitter? Why does looking at this pic make me so bitter?

Posted at 4:16AM on Feb 25th 2010 by BitterTMZposter

No problem with the typo and being bitter. There is a new acronym for them, it's called R.I.T.T. = Reality Idiot Television Trash.

hockeygrl

where's the "kill me instead" option?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments