Notorious B.I.G. in

Another West Coast Feud

2/25/2010 7:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Notorious B.I.G. in Another West Coast FeudBiggie Smalls is smack in the middle of another heated battle in California -- but this time, the deceased rapper's wife, Faith Evans, is the one in the hot seat.

It's all over private home videos of Christopher Wallace -- videos that a company called Kaushi Entertainment wanted to use in a documentary.

In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in L.A. County Superior Court, Kaushi claims they struck a deal, approved by Faith Evans, in which they would fork over $30k for all of the movies.

Kaushi claims they paid up -- but Faith Evans, along with several associates, never handed over the goods.

Long story short -- Kaushi claims they got screwed and want more than $1,000,000 to make things right.

Calls to Faith's people have not been returned.

balls

balls

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jethrow

First!!!

Biggie = Black Stay Puff

Ziggy

3. My boyfriend and I broke up a week ago. yeah.. i'm young ,beautiful,lonely and still
hurting.i maybe need someone to love..still..
My friends told me about -----Agegapsingles.com -----told It's the best place to meet an older boyfriend or a younger one. ..So i got a username(Anna Bely) there in order to find a new boyfriend.i just don't know if it's right !!!!
@@@@@@@@

Posted at 12:24AM on Feb 25th 2010 by shinshinfe

Girl, you still on probation for giving those 8 guys that nasty disease! You know full well you still got some serious medical problems "down there"! Still, you just gave birth to your fourth beautiful baby. How is she by the way? What is she, 2 weeks old now? Girl, you just keep popping them babies out faster and faster! The government must be paying you good money every month. Did you ever figure out who the father was this time? Hope this one's father's not violent and jealous too, like your ex-husband. He scares me. But, I can understand you wanting a new boyfriend to deal with his crazy violent azz all the time. Oh, I almost forgot, Happy 19th Birthday and good luck with getting a new boyfriend!!!

mxracer82

Damn faith! You sold Big out for only 30k? I think unreleased footage of him is worth a lot more that that!!

Heavy

why is this news?

Eileen Gatti

Was in an elevator once with B.I.G. and his bodyguard. Yikes! Very rude,very ignorant and VERY LARGE. Not a nice guy.

Lisa

Sometimes I wonder how and where TMZ gets their info from.

Janet

I didn't know Re-Run was still alive!

bunny93

Can't everybody just leave the deceased recording artists alone.Haven't they heard of rest in peace.Ignorant Assess

Crystal

#13 michelle, you're mama got a big ass, and you probably got a big ass too, if not it's some nasty pancake flat ass. Don't act like your $hit don't stink cuz you're a chick.

Crystal

Have some respect for the deceased people!!! Seriously tacky people on here posting dumb ass comments. He was someone's son, father, friend.