Charlie Sheen's Ex: He Pushed, Threatened to Kill

2/28/2010 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheens ex Denise RichardsThe D.A. in Aspen may call Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Denise Richards, to testify about an alleged incident that is eerily similar to the allegations of his current wife, Brooke Mueller.

We're told the Pitkin County D.A. has had law enforcement in L.A. County contact Richard's agent and lawyer, about Denise possibly testifying in Charlie Sheen's criminal case in Aspen. Specifically, sources tell us the D.A. is interested in a declaration Denise signed under penalty of perjury in 2005, when she got a restraining order against the "Two and a Half Men" star.

Richards claimed on December 30, 2005, in the middle of an argument, she was holding their daughter Lola, when Charlie "pushed me, shoving me with his two hands between my shoulders. I was forced backwards and tripped over one of the children's toys and fell on the floor with Lola."

According to the declaration, Charlie then pointed his finger at her and screamed, "I hope you f--king die, bitch." Richards says as Charlie was walking out the front door he said "he was going to have me killed. He said you are f--king with the wrong guy."

Charlie Sheen denied the allegations at the time.

We're told Richards will cooperate, but only if she's forced to do so by subpoena.

Raf

Leave Charlie Sheen the F alone. Take his money who cares. Como chinga esta mujer

esther

Been there done that. I too was married to a jerk who shoved me around. Many women are too ashamed to admit they were married to such jerks and put up with this abuse. I'm sure Kelly Preston could give some insight into Charlie's violent tendencies. Remember, he shot her "accidentally".

amoreyay

he is, and has been nuts. why do women continue to mess with him?
how could you want something jizzing inside you that has been in
hundreds of prostitutes? explain to me the 'special' in that..

dee

I remember Denise's whole declaration-she got a lot of flak for it at the time and she still does. I always believed her..and have had one of those gut feelings about Charlie Sheen for years and years. I don't have to like either of them, but it would be nice if she finally got a little validation re: her experience with him. No woman should get near Charlie Sheen.

emerald

#133 No, but you can have the morals not to agree to f*** the ass off your suppossed best friends husband can't you now - or don't you know what morals are either hm?!!! Still once a slut always a slut (Denise, not you babe!) and she does have a liking for married men doesn't she hm?!

MarkP

Another has been female lying to get back in the public eye....have these women no shame?

Ziggy

With a house full of servants, no one else witnessed this incident? She's lying. Denise is a husband stealing, media whoring, money hungry, no talent skank.

Impervious

You can bet aaaalllllll of Charlie's exes are whores and liars. Just ask him! Wonder what his staffer/enablers will do after he gets out of rehab. Who's going to supply him with his drugs & alcohol then?

karma

Mrs. Big...I don't blame myself. I own what I own and give the rest back. I never said he wasn't with out fault, he's wrong for what he did.

GTLT

I've seen her more lately, and not in movies, TV or red carpet, than when she was married to him. I love people who did work then married up and don't really work again.

Wes

she is so full of shi_!!
during the divorce that never came up, but now it does?
Lying sack of BS.

mom

I am so embarrassed. Only in America, could there be so many people that cannot read, nor comprehend what they are reading. People, READ THE ARTICLE. It states that the DA is the one bringing this forward..not Denise. She made the statement under oath in...wait for it....2005!!!! And it also states that she will testify, but only if forced to by order of subpoena. Heaven help us, with people so quick to jump on the bandwagon and not think for themselves, it's no wonder the US is such a mess..

And for the record, I am not on team Charlie.

ic

What a publicity who she is ..in the same group of gloria alred..she has no talent and has a laugh like a horse...she stole her best friends husband and no one gives a rats ass about her...leave charlie alone...he picks terrible women....

miz

Charlie shot a girlfriend (Kelly Preston) back in the 80's.

Was accused of abusing another former girlfriend.

Is a Womenizer and Sex Addict.

A known Drug Addict who's been in Rehab multiple times in the past who's own father turned him in to Authorities.

Evidence of an abusive relationhip with Denise Richards
also in front of his young children.

Evidence of Restraining Orders taken out against him.

Denise admitted on Oprah he was verbally abusive, and had pushed her.

Nowhere does it say here she was pushed from behind. It says she was shoved between her shoulders. Which can also mean in the front. And she fell backwards over a toy.

He's arrested for threatening his current wife with a knife, and a open switchblade is found in his duffle bag by police.
He admits to police breaking the glasses she was wearing and her spare pair.

Nowhere does it say Denise is currently publicizing that she filed a restraining order in 2005. It says the DA is contacting her Reps about it. Authorities find this stuff, ya know.

Denise was in the process of divorce and so was Sambora (Heather had already left and filed) when they eventually dated for a short time.
Not the best thing when it's your friend's ex but not criminal or abusive.

Yet many here are acting like Sheen is some God and can do no wrong.

I don't get it.

Does someone have to be beaten, bloodied or murdered first, before you think ill of him??

Same peeps would probably still say the Women drove him to it.

Sheesh.

ic

Stop trying to bury Charlie...give him credit for turning his life around going to rehab and getting a hit show...all these women are losers and want to jump on him now that he is down..Denese gets a big check from him every month and if she did not trust him she would never send her kids over to his house when she was screwing richie who dumped her when he really got to know her and now lives near his ex in LA to be near his daughter...give me a break with Charlies women all bitches and drug addicts....