'G's to Gents' Runner-Up Reunited with Dad

3/1/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin "Blue" Hampton -- the runner-up on season 2 of MTV's "From G's to Gents" -- recently reunited with his father and sister after more than 20 years apart ... and, ironically, it's all thanks to the "G's" reunion show.

'G's to Gents' Runner-Up Reunited with Dad

Blue tells TMZ the last time he saw his dad was when he was two-years-old -- when his mother left his father to move to Los Angeles with him in tow.

Fast forward to a few months ago, when Blue says he received a MySpace message from a woman who had just seen the "G's" reunion show and claimed to be his older sister. Turns out his sis recognized their mother -- who was in the audience during the reunion show.

Soon after, Blue was finally reunited with the family he hardly knew.

Carl

I didn't know his father was Barry White! Barry's looking great for being dead for a few years by the way.

balls

PISCES
March 01, 2010

You don't have to worry about getting every little fact right today -- but your competition does! That gives you a serious advantage, as long as you are willing to move forward quickly into the darkness.

zoemayne

his mother has some explaining to do

dani

I think this is awesome! He wa my favorite on the show. Good for him and his family.

Jerry Martin

Apolo Ohno is gay.

that.is.all

See you b/ytches need to stop running of with your kids like that. Dumb woman.

MightyMad

What kind of woman take one of her kids away from his father, but leave the daughter behind? And then don't contact her for 20 years or don't make sure that her son can contact his dad?

Blue, if I were you, I would SERIOUSLY ask for some explanations from my mom about this...

niles

Watch yer wallet, Blue.

Darlene

Thats great for them!

Dredd

Hope his kids can weather this storm.

Timmy

Woah, What's Bleeding Gums Murphy doing there?

michaelacarterallen

#10-LISA....know you know that man didnt pay any child support...and to everybody else...sometimes you HAVE to get up and leave a fool, it's better for eveyone involved...and hell yea his daddy looks like Barry White!

KKK

I LOVE BLUE he was the best on the show hangs down. I am so glad that he was able to meed up with his family. In the show he said how hard it was for him to be without his daddy. Im happy for him.

Bird

There is a lot missing from the story. Details, I need details! But good for him.

JC

He is was my favourite by far on the show!!! Really wish he had of won! Good luck Blue!!! I hope he keeps it up....looks like he's worked pretty damn hard!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments