Randy Quaid to Judge: I Used to Be a Winner ...

3/1/2010 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Quaid called the most random witness EVER today in his ongoing legal war with an innkeeper -- his 1988 Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

It's absolutely unclear why Randy brought the award -- which he won for something called "LBJ: The Early Years" -- into the Santa Barbara courthouse ... afterall, LBJ was from Texas.

As far as how the case went, nothing really happened.

bob

I'm feeling alittle ashamed. For some reason, I think his wife is hot. I bet she is a blast when she is off her meds. I'm beginning to think Randy is the way he is, because all of his grey matter and spinal fluid has been sucked out of him.

jrad247

........ Eddie ??

Cindy

They were served with three new lawsuits today when they were in the courtroom!

Stoney

I think she stole one of Michael Jackson's jackets. I agree with the other posters regarding her hair. She probably thinks it looks hip but it just looks lame. Poor Randy, he's actually a pretty good actor. I enjoy all of his movies.

zippy

hahahah think ole randy is losing it, he is becoming more mentaly unbalanced, poor old man needs help, a good 5 years in the nut house will cure him with lots of electric shocks hahahahaaha

chalkoutline

He and his wife both look slightly deranged.

Mamasita

I read somewhere that they were going to make a new "Vacation" movie. First of all, Yay!!! Second of all, Uncle Eddie will ride again!! And third, yeah, his wife looks like a nut.

fawzeya

That's what he gets for marrying a "chosen-one". He brought himself to a new low!

uhHuh

so he brings his little guy and she dresses up like michael jackson. what a FUN couple!!

jfp

"I could give you 20 bucks but if she sat on it it's worth less."

sandy

Um...Is she missing part of her skull or is that just the way she crawled out of bed.?

Randy Quaid always seemed like a really good person- I hope he gets the help he needs.He might just really believe he was kidnapped by aliens and they forced him to bring back an alien wife with only three quarters of a head, and a Michael Jackson jacket.

Cela

They both need help!!

Barb

Who's the leader of the band? Randy Quaid's wife! Good for you!Most people comb their hair before court, glad to see that you don't think convention applies to you. Like paying your bills or writing nasty public messages on trucks and buses.

Robert

If you ever wanted to know what crazy is, just look at her. Wow!

fredmss

he was going to anally rape the judge with the award

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments