Simon Cowell's Chick Sports Massive Rock

3/1/2010 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors that Simon Cowell recently proposed to his lady friend Mezhgan Hussainy -- the "American Idol" makeup artist made a giant statement in Beverly Hills this weekend -- with a diamond the size of a fist.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The two reportedly began dating last spring -- apparently they both have a thing for pointy shoes.

oprah

ahhhh TMZ, you always make me laugh....

oprah

Mezhgan Hussainy- the meaning of striking GOLD!

she conquered her man by rubbing him the "right" way during the application of his make up

aileen

I love Simon - all her dreams and then some have come true if she can marry this highly eligible man!

ActionJunkie

LOOK at that body, OMG, fun times with her!

BuCop9d

The worst car crash, BMW X5 tear to pieces, from:

queenie

when can we talk about the first time this chick made news? She's the one who was pictured with Clay Aiken's hands all over her boobs. just image search his name and the picture almost always shows up on the first page.

Nix

Hey! I'm betting that he was already involved with this one while still dating Terri Seymour and that this 'new' girlfriend is the real reason why he broke off with Terri. He used to always tout the line that he was not the marrying kind but really this one is not going to settle for anything else!

V

I feel sorry for Terry Seymore his former long term girlfriend. It goes to show that you shouldn't wait around for a guy.

pie

Mezhgan is a player, and Simon must have also been dating her while she was doing being a make-up artisit for American Idol. Mezhgan smells like a gold digger, and after walking through the Afgan desert to get to new york would put any prostitute to shame, on how hard, and lying she maybe. Marrage with Simon? Simon's going to get burned on Mezhgan.

yeah....and?

UUMMMM, am I the only one who thinks this woman is a dude?

She, if indeed this is a woman, is very rode hard put up wet, she looks a hundred years old in this picture. Sorry, not getting it.

What you men refer to as 'Hot' is almost always not. Its the case here too.

She is lucky indeed. But...I wouldn't want to put my tounge in Simon's mouth for all of his cash, so, better her than me.

Janice

I love Simon. He is a sweetie at heart. But....come on! He can't even put his cell phone, or whatever that is in his left hand, in his right hand so he can hold hands with his woman? She is having to hold on to his wrist. She is like an accessory. Simon! Please tell me you are doing this just for publicity and that this is not the way you really act.

I think the marriage will never happen. It is all for show, I think.

diana

I'm happy for Simon.
That goes to show you that you shouldn't wait around for 3-4 years for a man to purpose. He knew what he wanted and it didn't take long for him to purpose.

I will truly, truly miss Simon. He's the American Idol.

pie

While Simon was having a relationship with Terry Seymour during season 2 of Idol, he was also dating the make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy. – Simon is a cheater. Mezhgan knew Simon was with Terry, yet, still had no problem with doing Simon, and now these 2 cheaters are going to get married? What a joke.

Sono

Maybe it's just me, but she looks really old in that picture...almost like Celine Deion. Maybe it's b/c her neck and face look really tight for some reason. His old GF was definitely WAY hotter, but this broads probably more his speed in terms of age.

Bruiser

Maybe he's just happy that Canada won gold in Hockey?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments