Conan O'Brien Swag -- Yanked from NBC Website

3/2/2010 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien Swag -- Yanked from NBC WebsiteConan O'Brien's face on a mug is no longer available for purchase ... at least from his former network -- because all memorabilia relating to the former "Tonight Show" host has been banished from NBC.com.

But here's the funny part -- it appears NBC was all too anxious to get rid of their CoCo stash ... because the Jay Leno swag they used to replace it still says "The Jay Leno Show" ... which was canceled nearly three weeks ago.

Jay Leno returned as the host of "The Tonight Show" on Monday night.

Whamo

17. Glad to see LENO back on the TONIGHT SHOW where he belongs
============================================================

If Leno was so great why did his show FAIL?, and don't go on about it being prime time...unless you want to say Leno ain't primetime quality. If he was any good at all you'd be able to put him up against pretty much anyone and his fans should watch...but they didn't because Jay SUCKS. The show sucked because Leno is a humourless hack that ruined the good name of the Tonight Show. If he had any dignity at all he'd let the show be passed on to someone brand new but he didn't because he's a greedy little b!tch

I never watched Leno then and I would certainly not watch it now.

Laura

Who cares? I have boycotted NBC and didn't watch one second of the Olympics because of this whole thing. As far as Jay Leno "swag" goes, who would buy this? I might have a use for a t-shirt with his name/image.....I would use it in the bottom of my bird cage.

Go Team CoCo.....we are still here for you !!!

TopTwitsBlog

Who needs a Conan cap when you have Conan O'Brien tweets?

jfp

screw nbc and leno

maggie

jay leno is a sneaky, manipulative individual. i will never watch his program. conan o'brien had a very strong, young following. david letterman is a letch and a jerk. the best late night programming today? Chelsea Handler! She is the real deal - appropriately sarcastic and has guests on her program you won't see on leno or letterman.

ml

Conan O'Brien's rating is so bad and he wasn't doing good performance on The Tonight Show. I am glad that Jay Leno is back on The Tonight Show. I rather watch Jay than David Letterman. Jay is better than David. The late former The Tonight Show host Johnny Carson was my favorite. Carson took former the late Jack Paar's place backed in the early 1960's.

Emily

Funny, because NBC still sells Conan swag at the NBC Experience store in the GE Building in New York. Alas, they sell Tonight Show with Jay stuff too. All of the Jay Leno show junk is on clearance.

TVWatcher

Before the show was cancelled I ordered a Conan mug. They sent me two! Maybe they were trying to get rid of the inventory?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2